Learn How to Obtain a Verified Badge on Truecaller

Kishan Nagaraj Haritsa

On 4/5/2024 at 10:09 AM, Kishan Nagaraj Haritsa said:

Could contain: Photography, Clothing, Coat, Jacket, Person, Face, Head, Reading, Portrait, Mobile Phone

Hello, TrueTalks Community!

Understanding Truecaller's Verified Badge

In today's digital landscape, where communication is increasingly virtual, establishing trust and authenticity is paramount. A Verified Badge serves as a symbol of trust, confirming the authenticity of a user and fostering a sense of confidence among its user base.

The Significance of the Verified Badge

The Verified Badge is a symbol of trustworthiness within the Truecaller community. When a user sets up a profile using their genuine name, the platform's intelligent algorithms spring into action. Truecaller carefully assesses the provided information, ensuring its alignment with stringent verification criteria. If the name meets these standards, the user is rewarded with the coveted Verified Badge.

Enhancing the user experience

When a call is received or a number is searched, the presence of the Verified Badge immediately signals to other users that the displayed name is authentic. This transparency fosters a sense of trust and security, empowering individuals to confidently engage in communication, knowing that the identity on the other end is legitimate.

Steps to start your verification process on Truecaller

1. Create your Truecaller profile using your actual name.
2. Truecaller systems will determine if your name qualifies for the Verified badge.
3. If you previously used a fake name or initials, update your profile with your real name to be considered for verification.
4. Link your Google account with Truecaller.
5. Connecting your Google account enhances our ability to verify your name accurately, increasing your chances of receiving the Verified Badge. Additionally, the badge is displayed on your profile based on suggested names. Ensure your profile information remains up-to-date for the best chance of verification!

Note: Verified Badge do not prevent from getting marked as spam.

Hi, please give me a badge... I did all the steps and I am a trustworthy person 😀 😜 Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Ji mujhe blue tick kaise milega

• Share on WhatsApp

Verified name 

help

• Share on WhatsApp

Please give me verified badge 

• Share on WhatsApp

How to get verified badge on Truecaller 

• Share on WhatsApp

Learn how toObtain verified Badge on tuecaller

Could contain: Text, Text Message

• Share on WhatsApp

Learn how to OT obtain a verified Badge on treucaller

• Share on WhatsApp

On 7/10/2024 at 9:12 AM, Walim said:

Hi, please give me a badge... I did all the steps and I am a trustworthy person 😀 😜 Thanks.

How to learn verified Badge on treucalle

• Share on WhatsApp

Thiruvengadam 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
7 hours ago, Karan Dhillon said:

Hey Karan, the verified badge is not in our hands as it is allocated by the system only. Please keep your profile accurate and updated. The badge will appear automatically in the profile soon. Also check out the link to learn about the process: 

• Share on WhatsApp

Soumyadeep Ranjit 

• Share on WhatsApp

15 minutes ago, Soumyadeep Ranj said:

Soumyadeep Ranjit 

Soumyadeep Ranjit

• Share on WhatsApp

Amit Kumar 

• Share on WhatsApp

Soumyadeep Ranjit 

• Share on WhatsApp

Soumyadeep Ranjit

• Share on WhatsApp

Please send me blue tick 

• Share on WhatsApp

Verified badge please send me 🥹🥹

• Share on WhatsApp

اسلام الراعي 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 6/11/2024 at 2:05 PM, Timbo said:

Hi 👋

My name is Tim and I work in the product team that is responsible for the “Verified badge” at Truecaller. Reading through the responses I can see that there is alot of engagement around how to get the badge, either posting that you got it (yay 🎉) or questions around how to get it. 

We agree that it hasn't been super clear for users what is needed to get the badge, however we are working on several changes that we hope will make the process more clear. 

Instead of just having the Verified badge magically appear on your profile, you should be able to take action yourself and go through a verification process that you can initiate. 

Our goal with the Verified badge is for it to act as an indication of trust, so when you receive a call from a user with this badge you can be sure it's about the number’s identity. With the changes we are planning our aim is to make this even more trustworthy and foolproof. 

As things get closer to release we will talk about this more!

Thanks,

Tim   

Pleases 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Share on WhatsApp

Truecaller me verified sar mere crazy hai tu

• Share on WhatsApp

9365915375 dear Truecaller family please give blue tick this number 

• Share on WhatsApp

H hb nnm

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Nandeeny
On 7/17/2024 at 4:44 AM, N O O B I said:

Please send me blue tick 

Hey! The verified badge is all up to our smart algorithm. Just keep your profile updated and accurate. When our system feels confident, the badge will pop up on its own. It's like a little surprise 🙂
Do check out the below article to learn more:

• Share on WhatsApp