Mohamed Alaa

Mohamed Alaa11

Hello everyone, I am facing a problem with Truecaller, and I have a blue mark on the site, but the application is not there. I talked a lot and there is no solution. They told me to delete the application and download it, and I actually did that. I hope you find a solution or I will speak to the officials,  thank you great company ☺️ 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
31 minutes ago, Mohamed Alaa11 said:

Hello everyone, I am facing a problem with Truecaller, and I have a blue mark on the site, but the application is not there. I talked a lot and there is no solution. They told me to delete the application and download it, and I actually did that. I hope you find a solution or I will speak to the officials,  thank you great company ☺️ 

Hey Mohamed, please try clearing the app cache and search history, then look up your number on a close contact's device. Follow these steps to clear the app cache: Go to Phone settings > Apps > Truecaller > Clear Cache. Afterward, reopen the app and check if the issue is resolved. If you still experience the issue, let us know so we can assist you further. Also please DM me your number will check and get back to you.

• Share on WhatsApp