How to remove comment From the true caller profile -

Shekhar Jyoti D

So few days back my ex commented on my Truecaller profile and I can't remove it. And it goes like "my ex" and "my love". I'm afraid what if my parents gonna see it or anyone .... I'm tired of clarifying it to my friends...need your help Truecaller pls .... it's genuine and not some fraud comments,I did nothing wrong to her ...she was just obsessed with me ....pls guys help me out . Friends are sending me this attached screenshot, idk what to do šŸ˜”....pls anyone knows how to remove it help me out.

Ā 

Could contain: Text

Edited by Shekhar Jyoti D
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
6 hours ago, Shekhar Jyoti D said:

So few days back my ex commented on my Truecaller profile and I can't remove it. And it goes like "my ex" and "my love". I'm afraid what if my parents gonna see it or anyone .... I'm tired of clarifying it to my friends...need your help Truecaller pls .... it's genuine and not some fraud comments,I did nothing wrong to her ...she was just obsessed with me ....pls guys help me out . Friends are sending me this attached screenshot, idk what to do šŸ˜”....pls anyone knows how to remove it help me out.

Ā 

Could contain: Text

Hey Shekhar,Ā Could you please send me your number via DM? Iā€™ll look into this and get back to you as soon as I can.

• Share on WhatsApp

On 8/12/2024 at 8:25 PM, Vinutha said:

Hey Shekhar,Ā Could you please send me your number via DM? Iā€™ll look into this and get back to you as soon as I can.

Hi Vinutha, My number is +917003653139. Kindly requesting you to please look into this asap, as this has caused me significant distress and also tarnished my reputation within my friends and family

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi

i made a comment on a specific contact and I wanna remove, can anyone advice me urgently please?

• Share on WhatsApp

Who has to approve , can you pls clarify and advice the steps to get approval..

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
2 hours ago, Hussain1978 said:

Hi

i made a comment on a specific contact and I wanna remove, can anyone advice me urgently please?

Hey Hussain, Could you DM me your number and the number you commented on?

• Share on WhatsApp

HiĀ 

Yesterday I have shared the number , please do the needful and confirm..

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi Vinutha, I have shared the number.Ā please do the needful and confirm

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi Vinutha, I have posted and also DM'd my number to you. I checked my number on truecaller and the comments are still showing. Kindly please let me know the ETA to resolve this and whether you need any other details or information. This is very urgent and critical for me because still my number is showing comments so kindly requesting you to resolve this. Attached the screenshot

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Advertisement, Poster, Text

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
On 8/19/2024 at 9:44 AM, Hussain1978 said:

HiĀ 

Yesterday I have shared the number , please do the needful and confirm..

Hey Hussain, info shared via DM please have a look at it.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
1 hour ago, Shekhar Jyoti D said:

Hi Vinutha, I have posted and also DM'd my number to you. I checked my number on truecaller and the comments are still showing. Kindly please let me know the ETA to resolve this and whether you need any other details or information. This is very urgent and critical for me because still my number is showing comments so kindly requesting you to resolve this. Attached the screenshot

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Advertisement, Poster, Text

HeyĀ Shekhar, Please check your DM.

• Share on WhatsApp

Hello, I made a comment on a specific contact and I want to delete that comment ASAP.Ā 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 8/12/2024 at 8:55 PM, Vinutha said:

I dont know but i think it could be from true caller Web.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
4 hours ago, Priyxnshuu said:

Hello, I made a comment on a specific contact and I want to delete that comment ASAP.Ā 

Hey Priyanshu, Please DM me your number and the number you commented on.

• Share on WhatsApp