Truecaller Not logging calls

Adele

Hi, please help. On my android phone truecaller registered every incoming and outgoing call.
On iPhone only certain calls are logged in Truecaller. I even upgraded my Truecaller with high hopes that all my calls will be logged. Not happening.

Please advise what setting I must change or what I must do to get my calls logged as I'm losing business.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
23 hours ago, Adele said:

Hi, please help. On my android phone truecaller registered every incoming and outgoing call.
On iPhone only certain calls are logged in Truecaller. I even upgraded my Truecaller with high hopes that all my calls will be logged. Not happening.

Please advise what setting I must change or what I must do to get my calls logged as I'm losing business.

Hey, To check your complete call logs on the iPhone, you would need to refer to the native Phone app and the call history there. Due to limitations placed by Apple on iOS users, we cannot show your entire call history. Your call log will only show calls received from other Truecaller users and not the incoming and missed calls.
As soon as Apple removes those restrictions, we’ll be able to make other calls visible in the call log.

• Share on WhatsApp