Blocked Numbers using Truecaller app

Nitya

What happens when we block a phone number?

And if someone calls from the phone number we blocked, what does that person listen when he or she tries to call gfrom he same phone number. 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team

Hey Nitya, When you block a phone number, calls from that number won’t ring on your phone. Instead, the person calling will either hear a message saying the call can’t be completed or it will go straight to voicemail, depending on your carrier. The blocked caller won't know they've been blocked—they’ll just think you're not picking up.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2024 at 12:01 PM, Vinutha said:

Hey Nitya, When you block a phone number, calls from that number won’t ring on your phone. Instead, the person calling will either hear a message saying the call can’t be completed or it will go straight to voicemail, depending on your carrier. The blocked caller won't know they've been blocked—they’ll just think you're not picking up.

Thanks for the reply. 

In my blocked list, I've opted for silent ring & not automatically reject calls.

Anyways, If I choose not to display blocked calls, I won't come to know about such calls at all.

But some callers are very annoying & continously call, & don't want to be rude, so i just ignore such calls.

Maybe they are not spammers but they show in Truecallers Top spammers list.

• Share on WhatsApp