App Suggestion for comments

chimera

Dear Truecaller team.

after reading through your forums i see there is many people asking how to remove comments, either posted by themselves or others, people can make mistakes.

people are using the comments parts for personal problems rather than reporting scammers.

my suggestion is simple .... once a number has been reported many times for spam/scam then make the comments section open on that number for other users to comment about the scam. it's simple and it will make things better for everyone including you. disable comments on profiles who haven't been reported before.

take this screenshot for example. a friend of mine is in tears because her ex-boyfriend wrote these comments on her profile even though she's never been reported to spam. like i said the comments section is not for personal comments.

please remove the comments.

+27 63 132 3391

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

• Share on WhatsApp

hmmm no response @truecaller

• Share on WhatsApp

you guys are paid to do a job , DO IT ! a simple response doesnt take days. dont be useless trucaller or more and more users will leave 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
On 10/9/2024 at 11:55 PM, chimera said:

Dear Truecaller team.

after reading through your forums i see there is many people asking how to remove comments, either posted by themselves or others, people can make mistakes.

people are using the comments parts for personal problems rather than reporting scammers.

my suggestion is simple .... once a number has been reported many times for spam/scam then make the comments section open on that number for other users to comment about the scam. it's simple and it will make things better for everyone including you. disable comments on profiles who haven't been reported before.

take this screenshot for example. a friend of mine is in tears because her ex-boyfriend wrote these comments on her profile even though she's never been reported to spam. like i said the comments section is not for personal comments.

please remove the comments.

+27 63 132 3391

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

Hey @chimera Sorry for the late reply! I’ve shared the info in your DM, please check it out.

• Share on WhatsApp