A Fix For The Auto Block Spam Feature on iOS is Here!

Priyanka Sharma

• Truecaller Team
Priyanka Sharma

Hi TrueTalks Community,

Great news! The Auto Block Spam feature on iOS is back in action. We've made some important improvements to enhance the accuracy of spam call blocking. The latest update, version 13.16, includes a fix for a smoother experience.

To ensure everything works perfectly, please update the app to the latest version and toggle the auto-block spam feature off and back on again.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the recent issues and appreciate your patience.

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi Priyanka,

Since I bought the premium and turned on Auto-block all spams, the spam call reduced significantly!! Thanks a lot for creating this function.

I have 1 request, I notice that some spam numbers got saved by other person with the name "Spam call" but they didn't report them as spam, so those numbers still able to call me. I think it would be great to add another function to allow us to block by name with wildcard.

For example: In Vietnam, people usually save spam numbers with name like "Nhá máy", "Nháy máy", "spam....". So in my setting, I can use the function to block those numbers have name start with or contain word "Nhá", so it will block all spam numbers, even those haven't been reported as spam.

Besides, there is an issue which is sometimes spam calls (those I mentioned above) called me, I didn't get the Name of that call until I go to the app and search.

Hope to receive response from you!

• Share on WhatsApp