• Share on WhatsApp

मुझे मेरा नीला निशान चाहिए ट्रूकॉलर पर

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

, تمام

• Share on WhatsApp

تمام

• Share on WhatsApp

Yes it is possible to retrieve your stolen bitcoins. I never believed in bitcoin recovery because I was made to understand that it is not possible. But sometime in February I fell for a binary options scam which promised a higher return and I lost close to $75,000. I read an article on here (reddit) as regards to a recovery expert and genius so I reached out to  kevinmitnickcyber @ gmail com  , and to my surprise I got all bitcoins recovered within 42hours frame. I don’t know if I’m allowed to share the links on here but you can contact him if you are finding it very difficult to withdraw your funds at  kevinmitnickcyber @ gmail com

• Share on WhatsApp

i will recommend kevinmitnickcyber @ GMAIL COM for any type of hacking…they never disappoint and don’t charge much

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Merci 

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Good 

• Share on WhatsApp

💙

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Truetalks community wep app on mobile

• Share on WhatsApp

hELO 

• Share on WhatsApp

Welcome 

• Share on WhatsApp

Welcome 

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Hamza sahnoun

• Share on WhatsApp

Hello

• Share on WhatsApp

Hhhhhh

• Share on WhatsApp

Hhhhhh 

• Share on WhatsApp

K

• Share on WhatsApp

Satya raj 

• Share on WhatsApp

حلو بس مش قوي

• Share on WhatsApp

مرحبا

• Share on WhatsApp

• Share on WhatsApp

BIU

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi 👋 good AAP 😇

• Share on WhatsApp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Our picks

• Beware of These Top Scams! Share Your Scam Stories.
      In today’s digital age, scammers are becoming increasingly sophisticated, making it crucial for us to stay informed and vigilant. At Truecaller, we are committed to helping our community stay safe from scams. In this thread, we will highlight some of the top scams you should be aware of, and we invite you to share your personal experiences with scams. By sharing our stories, we can help each other stay protected.
      Top Scams to Watch Out For:
      • 60 replies
    • Experience Live Caller ID On iPhone With the Help of Siri Shortcut!!
      With the Live Caller ID on iPhone, you can quickly get information about unknown callers using Truecaller and Siri. Now whenever you receive a call from an unknown number, just say “Hey Siri, search Truecaller” and Siri will search the number from the screen on Truecaller and in no time, you will see who is calling you.
      • 9 replies
    • Organize Your Messages Effortlessly with Truecaller's Inbox Cleaner!
      In today's hustle and bustle, we often forget to clear out old messages from our inbox. With all the daily activities keeping us busy, it's easy for that task to slip our minds. But guess what? Our handy Inbox Cleaner is here to save the day! It's right there waiting for you on Android devices, ready to make things easier and brighter.

What is Inbox Cleaner?
      Truecaller's Inbox Cleaner is your go-to solution for swiftly decluttering your message inbox. Accessed conveniently from the app's main menu on the left, this feature simplifies the process of removing old and unwanted messages within seconds. 

How does the Inbox Cleaner work?
      A quick tap on Inbox Cleaner from the menu will show you how many old OTPs and spam SMS you have accumulated, and another tap on the ‘clean up’ button will remove old SMS without affecting your important data. Plus, you have the flexibility to pick which messages to remove, offering tailored control over your inbox management.

How is it helpful?
      If you prioritize a clean and organized digital space, Truecaller's Inbox Cleaner emerges as a true savior. No longer will you have to struggle with the clutter of obsolete messages hogging precious space on your device.

Share your cleanup!

• 12 replies
    • Scam Alert: The Accidental Money Transfer Scam—Don't Fall Victim!
      Have you ever received a text message from an unknown number claiming that money has been mistakenly transferred to your account? Before you rush to send it back, let's stop and think. Could it be a scam?
      In an era where digital transactions are as common as selfies, it's crucial to stay alert against frauds trying to trick us out of our money. And here's where we at Truecaller step in as your financial watchdog.

• 3 replies