Bugs - Blocked Phone numbers on Search Results

Nitya

When ever am searching any phone number from web search to call, while opening on a Truecaller app, it already gets into blocked mode.

Then I had to literally unblock the number and it's happening each and every time. 

I tried to reset the app and it came back to normal but again it's happening the same thing now.

All the phone numbers I searched on web search and opening them on Truecaller app is getting blocked. 

Is it some bug or a glitch?

Kindly support with the issue.

#PS It's happening after I got Premium service. 

Thanks

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team

Hey Nitya! Is there happening when you are specifically searching numbers on google or trying to make calls from any other web page? Can you share me a screen recording which highlights the issue I'll get this checked for you.

• Share on WhatsApp

On 6/17/2024 at 10:57 AM, Mayur said:

Hey Nitya! Is there happening when you are specifically searching numbers on google or trying to make calls from any other web page? Can you share me a screen recording which highlights the issue I'll get this checked for you.

Hey👋

Thanks for replying. 

All non-phonebook contacts gets blocked when I open any web searched phone no. like any local business or to make a call to any new phone no. 

And later I put off the Assistant feature and also put off the spam protection, & I was shocked this time no phone no. showed blocked.

So, I'm really in envy i should use Spam Protection and Assistant or not!

I hope you got the issue.

#PS If someone is not deliberately trying to harm by not letting me use Spam protection & assistant features.

Thank you

• Share on WhatsApp