Jump to content

Unnessary comment


ShankarShahi

Recommended Posts

Hi Team,

I am a respectable working professional and today notice there is a filthy comment on my true caller account, not sure it was added today or before but it is inappropriate. Can you please look into this and delete the comment.

While i understand people adding comments is needed for us to safeguard from spamsters, but also do understand wrong comments like this can spoil someones career as well.

Hence requesting to please delete this as soon as possible.

my number is 9700645171.

 

Thanks

Shankar Shahi

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone

Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Share on WhatsApp

  • Truecaller Team
Vinutha
2 hours ago, ShankarShahi said:

Hi Team,

I am a respectable working professional and today notice there is a filthy comment on my true caller account, not sure it was added today or before but it is inappropriate. Can you please look into this and delete the comment.

While i understand people adding comments is needed for us to safeguard from spamsters, but also do understand wrong comments like this can spoil someones career as well.

Hence requesting to please delete this as soon as possible.

my number is 9700645171.

 

Thanks

Shankar Shahi

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone

Hey Shankar, Thanks for sharing your number. I'll check with the team and will update you via DM as soon as possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Share on WhatsApp

22 hours ago, Vinutha said:

Hey Shankar, Thanks for sharing your number. I'll check with the team and will update you via DM as soon as possible.

Hi Vinutha & Team,

 

I am a respectable working professional and today I noticed there is a filthy comment on my true caller account, not sure it was added today or before but it is inappropriate. Can you please look into this and delete the comment.

While I understand people adding comments is needed for us to safeguard from spamsters, but also to understand wrong comments like this can spoil someone's career as well.

Hence requesting to please delete this as soon as possible.

 

My number is 9700645171.

 

I totally understand your company's policies about not removing comments, but I am sure this can be done on a case to case basis if it is a genuine request. It's not that I am a sales person or spammer that people have blocked me, or anyone has marked me as a spammer , it's a filthy comment that reflects on my true caller account for no reason.

 

Let me know your thoughts about this.

 

Thanks

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone

Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Share on WhatsApp

  • Truecaller Team
Vinutha
4 hours ago, ShankarShahi said:

Hi Vinutha & Team,

 

I am a respectable working professional and today I noticed there is a filthy comment on my true caller account, not sure it was added today or before but it is inappropriate. Can you please look into this and delete the comment.

While I understand people adding comments is needed for us to safeguard from spamsters, but also to understand wrong comments like this can spoil someone's career as well.

Hence requesting to please delete this as soon as possible.

 

My number is 9700645171.

 

I totally understand your company's policies about not removing comments, but I am sure this can be done on a case to case basis if it is a genuine request. It's not that I am a sales person or spammer that people have blocked me, or anyone has marked me as a spammer , it's a filthy comment that reflects on my true caller account for no reason.

 

Let me know your thoughts about this.

 

Thanks

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone

Hey Shankar, we understand your concern. As soon as I get the information, I will inform you via DM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Share on WhatsApp

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Our picks

    • Lost Money to Unauthorized Digital Transaction? Truecaller's Fraud Insurance Can Help!
      Truecaller, the leading global communications platform, has announced an innovative partnership with HDFC ERGO, India’s premier general insurance company, to introduce Fraud Insurance. This initiative aims to enhance protection against digital communication frauds for Truecaller users in India.
       
      Why Fraud Insurance?
      A recent report by the Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre highlighted that digital financial frauds in India have amounted to INR 1.25 lakh crore over the past three years. This alarming figure underscores the urgent need for robust fraud protection measures.
      • 33 replies
    • Beware of These Top Scams! Share Your Scam Stories.
      In today’s digital age, scammers are becoming increasingly sophisticated, making it crucial for us to stay informed and vigilant. At Truecaller, we are committed to helping our community stay safe from scams. In this thread, we will highlight some of the top scams you should be aware of, and we invite you to share your personal experiences with scams. By sharing our stories, we can help each other stay protected.
      Top Scams to Watch Out For:
      • 66 replies
    • Organize Your Messages Effortlessly with Truecaller's Inbox Cleaner!
      In today's hustle and bustle, we often forget to clear out old messages from our inbox. With all the daily activities keeping us busy, it's easy for that task to slip our minds. But guess what? Our handy Inbox Cleaner is here to save the day! It's right there waiting for you on Android devices, ready to make things easier and brighter.

      What is Inbox Cleaner?
      Truecaller's Inbox Cleaner is your go-to solution for swiftly decluttering your message inbox. Accessed conveniently from the app's main menu on the left, this feature simplifies the process of removing old and unwanted messages within seconds. 

      How does the Inbox Cleaner work?
      A quick tap on Inbox Cleaner from the menu will show you how many old OTPs and spam SMS you have accumulated, and another tap on the ‘clean up’ button will remove old SMS without affecting your important data. Plus, you have the flexibility to pick which messages to remove, offering tailored control over your inbox management.
       


      How is it helpful?
      If you prioritize a clean and organized digital space, Truecaller's Inbox Cleaner emerges as a true savior. No longer will you have to struggle with the clutter of obsolete messages hogging precious space on your device.
       
      Share your cleanup!
       

       
      • 16 replies
    • Experience Live Caller ID On iPhone With the Help of Siri Shortcut!!
      With the Live Caller ID on iPhone, you can quickly get information about unknown callers using Truecaller and Siri. Now whenever you receive a call from an unknown number, just say “Hey Siri, search Truecaller” and Siri will search the number from the screen on Truecaller and in no time, you will see who is calling you.
      • 28 replies
×
×
  • Create New...