Feature enhancement, separate caller and messager

Titus mwove

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a feature enhancement that I believe will greatly improve the user experience of the Truecaller app. Specifically, I would like to suggest the separation of caller and message functionalities within the app.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
On 6/22/2024 at 10:48 PM, Titus mwove said:

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a feature enhancement that I believe will greatly improve the user experience of the Truecaller app. Specifically, I would like to suggest the separation of caller and message functionalities within the app.

Hey Titus, could you please let us know which device you're using? Is it Android or iOS?

• Share on WhatsApp

It sounds like you're looking for a feature enhancement that allows users to separate callers and messengers. This could be a useful addition to improve user experience. If you have a specific app or platform in mind, I can help guide you on how to provide this feedback to the developers. Just let me know!

• Share on WhatsApp

12 hours ago, Vinutha said:

Hey Titus, could you please let us know which device you're using? Is it Android or iOS?

Android 

• Share on WhatsApp

8 hours ago, Gulam Ahmad Raza said:

It sounds like you're looking for a feature enhancement that allows users to separate callers and messengers. This could be a useful addition to improve user experience. If you have a specific app or platform in mind, I can help guide you on how to provide this feedback to the developers. Just let me know!

Am just talking about Truecaller for now

• Share on WhatsApp

4 hours ago, Titus mwove said:

Am just talking about Truecaller for now

Yes

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

16 hours ago, Vinutha said:

Good

• Share on WhatsApp