Cannot add my family member in premium family subscription

Rsingh641

Posted (edited)

I have purchased Family Sharing Premium plan, I am was able to add 2 of my family members in the plan, But unable to add my wife in the plan, Note that she is not a premium user, Stays in same country as me, and has a Truecaller profile created.

on page Family sharing > Add Family members, her number is not showing up after searching with either name, or mobile number. 

I also checked this for my couple of other family members in list to try add them, their numbers are also not getting listed.

All numbers i tried to add have a Truecaller profile, They are not a premium subscriber, and stay is same country.

I noticed that these persons are tagged as favourites in my contact.

Any reason for Contacts in Favourites not getting added to family plan.

Edited by Rsingh641
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
15 hours ago, Rsingh641 said:

I have purchased Family Sharing Premium plan, I am was able to add 2 of my family members in the plan, But unable to add my wife in the plan, Note that she is not a premium user, Stays in same country as me, and has a Truecaller profile created.

on page Family sharing > Add Family members, her number is not showing up after searching with either name, or mobile number. 

I also checked this for my couple of other family members in list to try add them, their numbers are also not getting listed.

All numbers i tried to add have a Truecaller profile, They are not a premium subscriber, and stay is same country.

I noticed that these persons are tagged as favourites in my contact.

Any reason for Contacts in Favourites not getting added to family plan.

Hello, we need a few more information to help you. Please DM me the below details.
Inbox with your phone number (including the country code) and the numbers you're trying to add. Also a screen recording of the error encountered, if possible. We look forward to your DM.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 1 month later...

I cannot add my family as well

Could contain: Text

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
1 hour ago, Doom said:

I cannot add my family as well

Could contain: Text

Hey, could you DM me your number and the one you want to add to the family plan?

• Share on WhatsApp

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my number is 

+447759722379

Number to add +447928563388

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
16 hours ago, Doom said:

Hi my number is 

+447759722379

Number to add +447928563388

Hey, the mentioned number has been added to the family plan.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased premium  family plan, not able to add my family members, contacts which I am trying to add are listed in my contact list but not visible while adding them from add family member option ??? Could someone help with the issue ?

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
22 hours ago, Madmax210 said:

I recently purchased premium  family plan, not able to add my family members, contacts which I am trying to add are listed in my contact list but not visible while adding them from add family member option ??? Could someone help with the issue ?

Hey, could you DM me your number and the numbers you'd like to add to the family plan.

• Share on WhatsApp

9 hours ago, Vinutha said:

Hey, could you DM me your number and the numbers you'd like to add to the family plan.

Please check I have shared details in your dm , if you need any details please let me know, Thank you ! 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
11 hours ago, Madmax210 said:

Please check I have shared details in your dm , if you need any details please let me know, Thank you ! 

Thanks for sharing the details! Please check your DM.

• Share on WhatsApp