400 Million Users: Celebrate with Truecaller and Win a One Year Premium Subscription!

RohitG

:Am using Android.

:Am using this amazing Truecaller app since 2022

:i would love to see more advanced ads in the premium, cause this ads really helps solve some of our real life situations. And a space to paste images in the AI chatbot if possible..

Thanks, best regards.

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

4 hours ago, RohitG said:

Premium

Naic hai 

Happy Truecaller teem 

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Injoy the party 🎉🥳🥳🥳🎉🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Congratulations to true caller for reaching 400 million users.

• Share on WhatsApp

01029799079😉

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

I use an Android device 

I have been on Truecaller since 2020

I would like to see the names registered while purchasing SIM card that way it'd be more helpful I think.

Blue tick should also be given to verified individuals not only to more popular individuals.

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

Wow that's awesome 

• Share on WhatsApp

Hello, glad for your success and sincerely thank you for the problems you have solved the problems that helped me and other users.

My answer:

The device you use.

Iphone XR and Google Pixel 5 .

How long you have been using the Truecaller app? 

From 2020, i know and used Truecaller.

Which new feature would you like to see on the Truecaller app?

Create an open platform of Global Citizen Digital Identity, allowing users to add verified  personal Citizen Data and join connect together.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

I use a Samsung mobile device.

I'm a big fan of the TrueCaller app which I've been using over 9 years and I am glad I did. The features on the app are top notch and seamless, the interface is attractive and self explanatory and it's unrivalled in the services offered.

I'll appreciate the inclusion of calls and video recording as well.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

It was 2013 when I first discovered Truecaller.sis on some random app website and install it in my Nokia 5233 running on Symbian OS S60 . After that, I've changed and upgraded my mobile phone for more than 8 times, and everytime, Truecaller is always be the first app of the first row of my home screen, now residing on my Poco X6,  just because of its habitual uses due to its simplistic and feature-packed experiences. Thank you Truecaller! and yes, I dearly miss a popular feature and you too have this feature a few years ago - swipe to call or message function. I would love to see this feature make a comeback and be improved to its fullest potential.

Could contain:

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Congratulations on achieving this milestone. 

TrueCaller is an app I've enjoyed using for several years for it's unrivalled services and features.

Look forward to seeing calls and video recording on the app.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Good spam blocker service by Truecaller 

• Share on WhatsApp

Congratulations on achieving this unique feat.

I've been using the TrueCaller app for over 9 years and I am immensely proud of it. The services offered on the app are top notch and in a class of it's own.

I would be glad if they can add calls and video recording as well as an enhanced chat feature.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

32 minutes ago, Aburu jnr said:

:i would love to see more advanced ads in the premium, cause this ads really helps solve some of our real life situations. And a space to paste images in the AI chatbot if possible..

Thanks, best regards.

• Share on WhatsApp

Thanks, best regards.

• Share on WhatsApp

Thanks, best regards.

• Share on WhatsApp

1. OnePlus 10pro

2. I have using Truecaller for 10 years

3. New feature like silent mode for already identified spam numbers 

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

LFG truly we trust in the app and we hope to see new features 🎆🎆🤩🤩🔥🔥

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Can I get verify my account

• Share on WhatsApp

Hello Team Truecaller, 

I use Nokia G20. 

I have been using Truecaller since 2014.

I would like you to also introduce Truecaller Assistant and AI search to users like me in KENYA 🇰🇪, Africa. 

Congratulations on achieving this milestone (400m users) 👏👏👏👏

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

1 am using Tecno spark 10 

2 true caller app since 2018

3.The new features i will like the team to include is more of privacy. Not everyone can take my number and shouldn't have access to check on my profile to protect me from kidnappers please. 

God bless the community. Let's make it a safer

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

I tell you guys that you should give me my precious gift😍

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Ok

• Share on WhatsApp

1. Realme C3

2. Since 7 years ago

3. I hope there had be more identity about all numbers 

• Like 1