400 Million Users: Celebrate with Truecaller and Win a One Year Premium Subscription!

RohitG

RohitG

400MAU-truetalks.png.c5036a54563de0a27c7e2dc31b51ce7b.png

We are thrilled to announce that Truecaller has reached an incredible milestone—400 million monthly active users! This achievement is a testament to the trust and reliance that users worldwide have placed on us to make their communication smarter, safer, and more efficient. As we celebrate this momentous occasion, let's take a walk down memory lane and revisit our story, the journey that brought us here, and the exciting opportunities ahead.

Our Story: From Humble Beginnings to Global Impact

Truecaller was born out of a simple yet powerful idea: to make tomorrow’s communication smarter, safer, and more efficient for everyone. Our journey began in 2009 when our founders, Alan Mamedi and Nami Zarringhalam, set out to create an app that would address the growing problem of identifying unknown callers. What started as a modest solution has now evolved into a globally recognized platform, trusted by millions.

Key Milestones in Our Journey:

• 2009: Truecaller was founded.

• 2013: Truecaller reached 10 million users globally.

• 2015: SMS is added to the suite of communicatio­n features offered.

• 2017: Reached 100 million monthly active users globally.

• 2019: Reached 200 million active users globally and 150 million in India. Truecaller has become a top-3 communicatio­n app in India.

• 2021: Half of Indian smartphone users on Truecaller!

• 2021: Truecaller is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and in November the company reached the significant milestone of 300 million active users.

• 2024: Reached 400 million users globally.

Today, Truecaller is more than just a caller ID and spam blocker; it's a comprehensive communication platform. From making phone calls safer to providing intelligent insights, we've continually innovated to meet the evolving needs of our users.

Join the Celebration and Win a 1-Year Premium Subscription!

To celebrate reaching 400 million monthly active users, we're excited to announce a special contest! The lucky few users will win a 1-year Truecaller Premium subscription. Participating is simple:

How to Enter?

Reply to this thread with:

1. The device you use.

2. How long you have been using the Truecaller app?

3. Which new feature would you like to see on the Truecaller app?

Contest start date: 12:30 pm IST, 30th May 2024

Contest end date: 11:59 pm IST, 1st June 2024

Winners announcement: 4th June 2024

The users with the most insightful and valid responses will each win a 1-year premium subscription.

By participating, you not only stand a chance to win a Premium subscription but also join us in celebrating this milestone. Truecaller Premium offers an array of exclusive features, including advanced spam blocking, call recording, Truecaller Assistant, and AI Call Scanner.

Winners:

@FeliciaWong

@Shahid Shahjahan

@Mr Kumar

@kky

@felix

@Mohammed Asif

@Dhananjay Ramesh Neharkar

@AakashRewari

@Nitya

@Gabisa

Winners, please send your mobile number in a private message to @Mayur which you are using on Truecaller.

Read the Terms and Conditions below:

Spoiler
  1. Eligibility: The contest is open to all Truecaller users globally. Employees of Truecaller and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.

2. How to Enter: To enter the contest, participants must reply to the designated contest thread with the following information:

• The device they use.
    • How long they have been using the Truecaller app?
    • Their favorite Truecaller feature.
  3. Contest Period: The contest begins on May 30th, 12:30 pm IST, and ends on June 1st, 11:59 pm IST. Entries submitted after the end date will not be considered.

4. Selection of Winners: Winners will be selected based on the validity and quality of their responses. Entries will be judged on:

• Relevance and completeness of the information provided.
    • Creativity and originality in describing their favorite Truecaller feature.
  5. Notification of Winners: Winners will be announced on June 4th, 2024 on the contest thread and will also be notified via direct message on the TrueTalks community.

6. Prize: The selected winner will receive a 1-year Truecaller Premium subscription. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.

7. Use of Entries: By entering the contest, participants agree to allow Truecaller to use their entries (including their usernames) for promotional purposes on its website, social media, and other marketing materials.

8. Privacy: Any personal data collected during the contest will be used solely for the purposes of the contest and in accordance with Truecaller’s privacy policy.

9. Disqualification: Truecaller reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions or is deemed inappropriate or offensive.

10. Modifications and Termination: Truecaller reserves the right to modify or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the contest thread.

11. Acceptance of Terms: By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.

• Share on WhatsApp

1) iPhone 13 Pro

2) been years. Long enough to know I’ve copied a number, opened the Truecaller app and pasted to find out who’s it.

3) IK this is an iOS limitation but a more quicker way to identify unknown callers on iOS 🥹

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Share on WhatsApp

💫

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

هه

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Wow nice 🙂 I'm awaited for this 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Please verified my profile 🙏 🙂 ☺️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Posted (edited)

Wow nice 👍  verified my profile 

Edited by Mohd Shakib
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Posted (edited)

Can I get verification🥰

Edited by suhail
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

True caller is a most important for us because it helps us to find unknown numbers.fraud cases .. spam and other activities so , Truecaller is important for every one....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Get to Truecaller premium 

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

1. Infinix hot 10

2. Over 5 years of usage. 

3. Call recording within the app

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

Wow, 400 million users, it's milestone, congratulations Truecaller 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

True caller is a most important for us because it helps us to find unknown numbers.fraud cases .. spam and other activities so , Truecaller is important for every one....

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

I have been using samsung 

I have been using truecaller from past 2 years 

I need to get official blue mark on my account i think it's silly but needy..!

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

S21 ultra 5G

3 years without subscription 3 years with subscription 

I would like to make my own video caller videos.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

أندرويد 

التحقق من الاشار

المكلمات الغير مرغوب فيهاا

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

💗😍 nice , i am exciting 

• Share on WhatsApp

Verify my I'd

• Share on WhatsApp

Just now, Esha said:

أندرويدا اكثر  من خمس سنوات

التحقق من الاشاره

الكلمات المرغوبة فيها

• Like 3
  • Share on WhatsApp

4 hours ago, RohitG said:

We are thrilled to announce that Truecaller has reached an incredible milestone—400 million monthly active users! This achievement is a testament to the trust and reliance that users worldwide have placed on us to make their communication smarter, safer, and more efficient. As we celebrate this momentous occasion, let's take a walk down memory lane and revisit our story, the journey that brought us here, and the exciting opportunities ahead.

Truecaller was born out of a simple yet powerful idea: to make tomorrow’s communication smarter, safer, and more efficient for everyone. Our journey began in 2009 when our founders, Alan Mamedi and Nami Zarringhalam, set out to create an app that would address the growing problem of identifying unknown callers. What started as a modest solution has now evolved into a globally recognized platform, trusted by millions.

• 2019: Reached 200 million active users globally and 150 million in India. Truecaller has become a top-3 communicatio­n app in India.

• 2021: Truecaller is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and in November the company reached the significant milestone of 300 million active users.

Today, Truecaller is more than just a caller ID and spam blocker; it's a comprehensive communication platform. From making phone calls safer to providing intelligent insights, we've continually innovated to meet the evolving needs of our users.

To celebrate reaching 400 million monthly active users, we're excited to announce a special contest! The lucky few users will win a 1-year Truecaller Premium subscription. Participating is simple:

How to Enter?

1. The device you use.

The users with the most insightful and valid responses will each win a 1-year premium subscription.

By participating, you not only stand a chance to win a Premium subscription but also join us in celebrating this milestone. Truecaller Premium offers an array of exclusive features, including advanced spam blocking, call recording, Truecaller Assistant, and AI Call Scanner.

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Eligibility: The contest is open to all Truecaller users globally. Employees of Truecaller and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.

2. How to Enter: To enter the contest, participants must reply to the designated contest thread with the following information:

• The device they use.
  3. Contest Period: The contest begins on May 30th, 12:30 pm IST, and ends on June 1st, 11:59 pm IST. Entries submitted after the end date will not be considered.

4. Selection of Winners: Winners will be selected based on the validity and quality of their responses. Entries will be judged on:

5. Notification of Winners: Winners will be announced on June 4th, 2024 on the contest thread and will also be notified via direct message on the TrueTalks community.

6. Prize: The selected winner will receive a 1-year Truecaller Premium subscription. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.

7. Use of Entries: By entering the contest, participants agree to allow Truecaller to use their entries (including their usernames) for promotional purposes on its website, social media, and other marketing materials.

8. Privacy: Any personal data collected during the contest will be used solely for the purposes of the contest and in accordance with Truecaller’s privacy policy.

9. Disqualification: Truecaller reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions or is deemed inappropriate or offensive.

10. Modifications and Termination: Truecaller reserves the right to modify or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the contest thread.

11. Acceptance of Terms: By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.

1.I'm using infinix hot40i

2.I've been using the true caller app since 2018

3.The new features i will like the team to include is more of privacy. Not everyone can take my number and shouldn't have access to check on my profile to protect me from kidnappers please. 

God bless the community. Let's make it a safer place

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Share on WhatsApp

Posted (edited)

True caller filters spam calls.

I am presently using Vivo 25 5G.

For more than 5 years.

Edited by J Singh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Wow nice 🙂 I'm awaited for this 

¹) Vivo T2 Pro

2)since 5 years 

3)it's amaze that it identified unknown numbers and it did a lot of help to me and my education in my life and thank you True Caller 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4
  • Share on WhatsApp

Posted (edited)

मैं पहले Truecaller का उपयोग नंबर जानने के लिए करता था 

लेकिन बुरे में अपने लिए उसे करने लगा मुझे अच्छा लगता है और मैं इसे बहुत दिनों से उसे ले रहा हूँ 

और मैंने मेरे आने एक दोस्तों के साथ इसे शेयर भी किया है 

और उन्होंने भी टुकरा के बारे में बताया हूं

Edited by Rahul BAKOLIYA
  • Thanks 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

4 hours ago, RohitG said:

How to Enter?

1. The device you use.

Reveal hidden contents

• The device they use.

OppoF25 pro

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Awesome looking forward to this

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp