Learn How to Obtain a Verified Badge on Truecaller

Kishan Nagaraj Haritsa

لم أحصل بعد على شارة التحقق الزرقاء، متى ستكون متاحة لحسابي....

يحب
  •  

• Share on WhatsApp

I want to verify Truecaller account 

• Share on WhatsApp

Blue tick 

• Share on WhatsApp

I want blue tick

• Share on WhatsApp

To obtain a verified badge on Truecaller, you need to follow these steps:

1. Make sure your profile information on Truecaller is accurate and up-to-date.

2. Have a significant online presence or be recognized in your field of work.

3. Contact Truecaller directly through their website for verification requests.

4. Provide any necessary documents or proof of identity to support your request.

For more detailed information and specific requirements, you can visit the official Truecaller website at www.truecaller.com.

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi everyone 

Please gentleman and ladies 

I hopefully own CarzSpa work it detailing better for Car and Bike

• Share on WhatsApp

1 hour ago, imranbhai007 said:

Hi everyone 

Hi 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 4/5/2024 at 3:09 PM, Kishan Nagaraj Haritsa said:

Could contain: Photography, Clothing, Coat, Jacket, Person, Face, Head, Reading, Portrait, Mobile Phone

Hello, TrueTalks Community!

Understanding Truecaller's Verified Badge

In today's digital landscape, where communication is increasingly virtual, establishing trust and authenticity is paramount. A Verified Badge serves as a symbol of trust, confirming the authenticity of a user and fostering a sense of confidence among its user base.

The Significance of the Verified Badge

The Verified Badge is a symbol of trustworthiness within the Truecaller community. When a user sets up a profile using their genuine name, the platform's intelligent algorithms spring into action. Truecaller carefully assesses the provided information, ensuring its alignment with stringent verification criteria. If the name meets these standards, the user is rewarded with the coveted Verified Badge.

Enhancing the user experience

When a call is received or a number is searched, the presence of the Verified Badge immediately signals to other users that the displayed name is authentic. This transparency fosters a sense of trust and security, empowering individuals to confidently engage in communication, knowing that the identity on the other end is legitimate.

Steps to start your verification process on Truecaller

1. Create your Truecaller profile using your actual name.
2. Truecaller systems will determine if your name qualifies for the Verified badge.
3. If you previously used a fake name or initials, update your profile with your real name to be considered for verification.
4. Link your Google account with Truecaller.
5. Connecting your Google account enhances our ability to verify your name accurately, increasing your chances of receiving the Verified Badge. Additionally, the badge is displayed on your profile based on suggested names. Ensure your profile information remains up-to-date for the best chance of verification!

Note: Verified Badge do not prevent from getting marked as spam.

Give me verified badge

• Share on WhatsApp

I made all the recommendations to be verified with blue badge? 

I don’t know what to do else ? 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 4/5/2024 at 12:09 PM, Kishan Nagaraj Haritsa said:

Could contain: Photography, Clothing, Coat, Jacket, Person, Face, Head, Reading, Portrait, Mobile Phone

In today's digital landscape, where communication is increasingly virtual, establishing trust and authenticity is paramount. A Verified Badge serves as a symbol of trust, confirming the authenticity of a user and fostering a sense of confidence among its user base.

The Verified Badge is a symbol of trustworthiness within the Truecaller community. When a user sets up a profile using their genuine name, the platform's intelligent algorithms spring into action. Truecaller carefully assesses the provided information, ensuring its alignment with stringent verification criteria. If the name meets these standards, the user is rewarded with the coveted Verified Badge.

When a call is received or a number is searched, the presence of the Verified Badge immediately signals to other users that the displayed name is authentic. This transparency fosters a sense of trust and security, empowering individuals to confidently engage in communication, knowing that the identity on the other end is legitimate.

2. Truecaller systems will determine if your name qualifies for the Verified badge.
3. If you previously used a fake name or initials, update your profile with your real name to be considered for verification.
5. Connecting your Google account enhances our ability to verify your name accurately, increasing your chances of receiving the Verified Badge. Additionally, the badge is displayed on your profile based on suggested names. Ensure your profile information remains up-to-date for the best chance of verification!

Thanks

• Share on WhatsApp

14 hours ago, imranbhai007 said:

Hi everyone 

Good

• Share on WhatsApp

10 hours ago, Tohid Ahmed TA said:

Give me verified badge

Follow truecaller introduction

• Share on WhatsApp

Verified my number

• Share on WhatsApp

Hello 

• Share on WhatsApp

Truecaller verify

• Share on WhatsApp

On 4/5/2024 at 12:09 PM, Kishan Nagaraj Haritsa said:

please sir verification batch.myTruecaller ID account 

• Share on WhatsApp

lease sir verification batch.myTruecaller ID

• Share on WhatsApp

Kowsar xyz 

• Share on WhatsApp

blue tick Truecaller me 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 6/11/2024 at 2:35 PM, Timbo said:

Hi 👋

My name is Tim and I work in the product team that is responsible for the “Verified badge” at Truecaller. Reading through the responses I can see that there is alot of engagement around how to get the badge, either posting that you got it (yay 🎉) or questions around how to get it. 

We agree that it hasn't been super clear for users what is needed to get the badge, however we are working on several changes that we hope will make the process more clear. 

Instead of just having the Verified badge magically appear on your profile, you should be able to take action yourself and go through a verification process that you can initiate. 

Our goal with the Verified badge is for it to act as an indication of trust, so when you receive a call from a user with this badge you can be sure it's about the number’s identity. With the changes we are planning our aim is to make this even more trustworthy and foolproof. 

As things get closer to release we will talk about this more!

Thanks,

Tim   

blue tick Truecaller me 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 6/11/2024 at 2:05 PM, Timbo said:

Hi 👋

My name is Tim and I work in the product team that is responsible for the “Verified badge” at Truecaller. Reading through the responses I can see that there is alot of engagement around how to get the badge, either posting that you got it (yay 🎉) or questions around how to get it. 

We agree that it hasn't been super clear for users what is needed to get the badge, however we are working on several changes that we hope will make the process more clear. 

Instead of just having the Verified badge magically appear on your profile, you should be able to take action yourself and go through a verification process that you can initiate. 

Our goal with the Verified badge is for it to act as an indication of trust, so when you receive a call from a user with this badge you can be sure it's about the number’s identity. With the changes we are planning our aim is to make this even more trustworthy and foolproof. 

Thanks,

Tim   

No 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 6/11/2024 at 2:05 PM, Timbo said:

Hi 👋

Thanks,

Tim   

Hello sir 

• Share on WhatsApp

Verify my number 

• Share on WhatsApp

How fast can I get the blue badge🤦‍♀️.... Been using true caller for years and no verified badge yet

• Share on WhatsApp

I need a verified badge too

• Share on WhatsApp