App not working on iOS18. No caller id, no notifications.

YSH

Question

Nothing seems to work. I have a premium subscription. Neither do I get on screen notifications, no live caller id… it’s almost as if True Caller wasn’t installed. 

have checked all settings, background app refresh, notifications, enabled on Siri… even uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again. 

have done pretty much everything that is listed in the support section. 

someone please help! 

• Share on WhatsApp

3 answers to this question

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with the app on iOS 18. Have you tried updating the app to the latest version available on the App Store? It's also a good idea to check if there are any updates for your device's operating system that could potentially resolve these issues. If the problem persists, you may want to reach out to Truecaller's customer support for further assistance. You can visit their website at www.truecaller.com for more information and support options.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
On 9/27/2024 at 9:21 PM, YSH said:

Nothing seems to work. I have a premium subscription. Neither do I get on screen notifications, no live caller id… it’s almost as if True Caller wasn’t installed. 

have checked all settings, background app refresh, notifications, enabled on Siri… even uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again. 

someone please help! 

Hello! Can you confirm if your app and the iOS versions are updated to the latest? Also, confirm if you have enabled the Caller ID settings for the iPhone: Phone Settings > Phone > Call Blocking & Identification > Enable Truecaller Part 1, 2, 3, & 4.

• Share on WhatsApp

On 9/27/2024 at 10:51 AM, YSH said:

someone please help! 

Hello, I have had this issue with my phone number as well. For some reason, it's something specifically with my phone number. I had to reinstall the app today and here is what I did. I have an iPhone 15  pro with ios 18. I deleted the Truecaller app and power-cycled my phone. I then upon restart made sure to install the Truecaller app on wifi and then turned off my wifi to get my account and assistant to properly work., Once the app was up I got in the app and put my phone number in like it was a new phone number, even though I've had a truecaller account for over 2 years.  I registered my phone number, name, email, etc. One all this was in, it brought up app my old info once I was able to get the assistant to properly activate in my account.  Now the app is working properly (minus an issue I have opened a ticket for) the assistant is active and my account,  premium subscription are correct. Hope this may help you get up and running again. 

• Share on WhatsApp