Negative comments ease to target

manojsap

Truecaller identify the spam and scam callers who are professional at using the system knowing how Truecaller works.

I confirmed a spam/scam caller and commented that it's from a bank. The identified spam/scam caller directly commented 14 times on my number calling me Scam and fraud all on one day ie 14th September under anonymous name and one untraceable name on Truecaller.

If it's so easy to revenge notification of a Truecaller premium member what is the use of this platform. I have been writting to all their support and social media handle to atleast investigate the label generated by a fraudsters so easily that it would seem Truecaller is not resisting but assisting such Spam/Scam/fraudsters rather than truly helping those who have become victims because of Truecaller service used. It's ridiculous that a paid premium member can be a spammer because he is paying money to identify spammers not to be labelled as spammer.

Truecaller needs to improve their process rather than making it so simple for identified scam and spammers to reverse label Truecaller customer. Anyone anonymous, unidentified and verified by Truecaller can suffer such a situation as I have by assisting Truecaller and paying them only to find that Truecaller doesn't have investigation as the basis of labelling but public unverified comments as basis for labelling which exposes their paid members to be victims of revenge reporting.

• Share on WhatsApp