How to remove profile comments while blocking me

Could contain:

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
On 5/11/2024 at 11:07 PM, dads princess said:

How to remove profile comments while blocking me

Could contain:

Hey, Could you please send me your number via DM? I'll check with our team to see if we can remove the comments for you.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2024 at 11:47 AM, Vinutha said:

Hey, Could you please send me your number via DM? I'll check with our team to see if we can remove the comments for you.

DM 9113822261

• Share on WhatsApp

Just now, Roopali patil said:

DM 9113822261

Could contain:

• Share on WhatsApp

please delete all comments

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team

Hey Roopali! Unfortunately, we can't remove the comments from your profile. Our app allows users to leave comments, report numbers as spam, and block numbers to enhance their experience and avoid unwanted calls or messages.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 3 weeks later...

Hi team, can we remove out own comment in someone else's no? I wrote a comment for spam which by mistake! Can you help me removing my comment!! 

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Bed, Furniture, Person, Text

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
On 6/14/2024 at 7:36 PM, Piyush Khatter said:

Hi team, can we remove out own comment in someone else's no? I wrote a comment for spam which by mistake! Can you help me removing my comment!! 

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Bed, Furniture, Person, Text

Hey Piyush, could you please DM me the number on which you posted the comment? I'll check with the team and get back to you.

• Share on WhatsApp

Kindly Remove my comments 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
2 hours ago, Rebel sultan said:

Kindly Remove my comments 

Hey, can you send me your number in a DM? I'll see if our team can help with removing the comments.

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi team, can we remove out own comment in someone else's no? I wrote a comment for spam which by mistake! Can you help me removing my comment!! Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
4 hours ago, Amaan sayed said:

Hi team, can we remove out own comment in someone else's no? I wrote a comment for spam which by mistake! Can you help me removing my comment!! Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

Hey Amaan, Please send me the number via DM on which you posted the comment. I'll check with the team and get back to you.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
20 hours ago, shiva Sai teja said:

Hi team I want remove the comment I wrote on this number

83418 94815

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone

Hey Shiva, I checked with the team, and Truecaller doesn't leave comments on profiles. Users can leave comments or report numbers as spam on their own. So, we can't remove any comments from profiles. However, I will take this as feedback and share it with the concerned team.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2024 at 10:29 AM, Vinutha said:

Hey Amaan, Please send me the number via DM on which you posted the comment. I'll check with the team and get back to you.

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi Team,

My number is +919819011909. I have fake comments on my Truecaller profile put there by some miscreants, which I like to be removed. I have never engaged in any activities mentioned in the comments. Those are put by spammers who I was not polite with as they were continuously disturbing me. These comments are affecting my reputation and business, and I would like them to be removed at the earliest. Please do the needful. Thanks and regards

• Share on WhatsApp

On 5/13/2024 at 11:47 AM, Vinutha said:

• Share on WhatsApp

Just now, Akash Chand said:

Hi Team Please help me remove unwanted comments from my number 9591776662

• Share on WhatsApp

If I am blocking someone , then they are messaging me on my Truecaller profile comment section.

Please check and remove unwanted comments 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 6/18/2024 at 8:28 PM, Vinutha said:

Hey, can you send me your number in a DM? I'll see if our team can help with removing the comments.

Please help me to Remove comment from my profile section.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
18 hours ago, Akash Chand said:

Please help me to Remove comment from my profile section.

Hey Akash, Thanks for sharing your number. I'll check with the team and will update you via DM as soon as possible.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...

I want to remove my comment from someone's profile, pls help

• Share on WhatsApp

I want to delete a comment on somebody's number. Kindly guide. 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
On 7/20/2024 at 11:00 PM, Huzefa said:

I want to remove my comment from someone's profile, pls help

Hey Huzefa, Could you please DM me your number and the number on which you posted the comment? I'll check with the team and get back to you

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
4 hours ago, subodhthok said:

I want to delete a comment on somebody's number. Kindly guide. 

Hey, Could you please send me your number and the number you commented on via DM? I'll check with the team and get back to you.

• Share on WhatsApp

13 hours ago, Vinutha said:

Hey, Could you please send me your number and the number you commented on via DM? I'll check with the team and get back to you.

Yes. I have done it. Thanks

• Share on WhatsApp