How to remove coments

dads princess

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
2 hours ago, subodhthok said:

Yes. I have done it. Thanks

Hey Subodhthok, thanks for sharing the details. I will share the information via DM.

• Share on WhatsApp

hello all ....hope you fine ..please i want your kind help in delete a very bad and sexual comment on my truecaller profile and every one can read please help me to delete before my kids read it by accident 

the comment is in Arabic 

I am From Egypt Cairo 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
11 hours ago, Ahmed Samy said:

hello all ....hope you fine ..please i want your kind help in delete a very bad and sexual comment on my truecaller profile and every one can read please help me to delete before my kids read it by accident 

the comment is in Arabic 

I am From Egypt Cairo 

Hey Ahmed, Could you please send me your number via DM? I'll check with the team and get back to you.

• Share on WhatsApp

Thanks Vinutha i already did that i sent you my number and screenshot in DM ... please help ASAP ..thanks a lot 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
1 hour ago, Ahmed Samy said:

Thanks Vinutha i already did that i sent you my number and screenshot in DM ... please help ASAP ..thanks a lot 

Hey Ahmed, I have shared the information via DM. Please have a look.

• Share on WhatsApp

Kindly remove comments on my truecaller account 

Number :9182754607 

On 5/13/2024 at 11:47 AM, Vinutha said:

Hey, Could you please send me your number via DM? I'll check with our team to see if we can remove the comments for you.

• Share on WhatsApp

Please remove comments from my number 9941217080 and someone is misusing my number

• Share on WhatsApp

Can you please remove my comment on mobile no(9591776662) I had given. 

Actually I was just checking.. But can't able to delete it. Please can you do it for me. 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
22 hours ago, rachita said:

Can you please remove my comment on mobile no(9591776662) I had given. 

Actually I was just checking.. But can't able to delete it. Please can you do it for me. 

Hey Rachita, I have shared the information via DM. Please have a look.

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi Vinutha. Thank you for helping me. Another comment still prevail in that no (9591776662) with anonymous user name. Can you please delete that also, if you can do that also.

Another question, that no reflecting as spam. As I know that is a personal number.. How come people report that as spam. But again it is upto your team to decide and clean that spam from that no. Many thanks in advance. If you do it for me. 😊

• Share on WhatsApp

Dear team kindly remove comments from my profile.

Edited by Mahendra Mehra
  • Share on WhatsApp

Hi, Can help someone help me remove the comments I added by mistake in someone else's number.

Number is:7795317921

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi, Can help someone help me remove the comments I added by mistake in someone else's number on true caller. Thanks in advance.

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi, Can help someone help me remove the comments I added by mistake in someone else's number on true caller. Thanks in advance.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
On 8/3/2024 at 10:36 AM, Sunita1893 said:

Hey Sunita, please share your number via DM. I will get back to you on this as soon as possible.

• Share on WhatsApp

Can you please remove comment which i accidentally posted on the no (9358899362) shown below.

It was done by mistake.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
4 hours ago, achala nebhnani said:

Can you please remove comment which i accidentally posted on the no (9358899362) shown below.

It was done by mistake.

Hey Achala, please share your number via DM. I will get back to you on this as soon as possible.

• Share on WhatsApp

Someone commented rudely and I seen after 2 years this can you please help me to removel this rude  comment reflecting inside my profile

Could contain: Text, Adult, Female, Person, Woman, Face, Head

• Share on WhatsApp

19 hours ago, Praveenjeena said:

Some one has commented wrong words my my profile can you plss remove that 

My number 

79863 43023 

Could contain: Text, Page

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
On 8/6/2024 at 12:01 PM, Aadarsh Tiwari said:

Someone commented rudely and I seen after 2 years this can you please help me to removel this rude  comment reflecting inside my profile

Could contain: Text, Adult, Female, Person, Woman, Face, Head

Hey Aadarsh, thanks for sharing the details. I will check and share the information via DM.

• Share on WhatsApp

Mere number per Kisi Ne galti se report Ki Hai  please mera number spam report se nikale 

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

• Share on WhatsApp

Shivani Chauhan
+918851565349
https://truecaller.com/search/in/+918851565349

sent using Truecaller

I  added comments as Atul Gupta I want to remove the comment now 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
18 hours ago, atulgpta said:

Shivani Chauhan
+918851565349
https://truecaller.com/search/in/+918851565349

sent using Truecaller

I  added comments as Atul Gupta I want to remove the comment now 

Hey Atul, Could you please send me your number via DM? I'll check with the team and get back to you.

• Share on WhatsApp

Hello I am facing a related challenge. I need to remove a comment I made on a friend's page mistakenly

Could contain: Advertisement, Poster, Text

• Share on WhatsApp