Please remove comments and spam in my sister's number

Rozers

Hello sir

Pls remove comments and spam call in my sister's mobile no. In trucaller.some idiotic person abuse and vulgar comments on my sister's trucaller profile . So my sister is very disturbed and depressed because His friends make fun of him by taking all these comments. Pls remove this comment and delete trucaller account.

Urgent help 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
19 minutes ago, Rozers said:

Hello sir

Pls remove comments and spam call in my sister's mobile no. In trucaller.some idiotic person abuse and vulgar comments on my sister's trucaller profile . So my sister is very disturbed and depressed because His friends make fun of him by taking all these comments. Pls remove this comment and delete trucaller account.

Urgent help 

Hey, Could you please DM me the number? I'll check with the team and get back to you.

• Share on WhatsApp

1 minute ago, Vinutha said:

Hey, Could you please DM me the number? I'll check with the team and get back to you.

+919508091570

• Share on WhatsApp

4 minutes ago, Rozers said:

+919508091570

Pls sir 

Remove all comments its very important Someone is facing problems in life because of someone's stupidity and wrong comment 

• Share on WhatsApp

Pls remove all comments  and delete clear all data this account.She is a student of 10th class. Some stupid people commented her marks for no reason which is very wrong and no one has the authority to pass any comment on anyone.This is a kind of misuse to target someone due to which my sister is facing problems. His friends make fun of him. So  I humbly request remove this comment it's urgent 

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

• Share on WhatsApp

On 7/11/2024 at 10:18 AM, Vinutha said:

+919508091570

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

• Share on WhatsApp