Caller ID Not Showing in Real-Time on iPhone 15 Pro Max

modismos

Hi everyone,

I recently switched from a Samsung Android phone to an iPhone 15 Pro Max. On my Samsung phone, TrueCaller used to display the caller name and ID in real-time when the phone was ringing, which was incredibly useful for identifying spam calls. However, since I made the switch to iPhone, I no longer see the caller ID in real-time. This has made it difficult to differentiate between calls from known contacts and spam or advertisement calls.

I've checked the TrueCaller settings and made sure all permissions are granted, but still no luck. Has anyone else faced this issue with TrueCaller on their iPhone? Is there a specific setting or workaround to get the real-time caller ID feature to work on iOS?

Any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Idioms

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Elena

Edited by modismos
  • Share on WhatsApp

I experienced the same but I solved it.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
13 hours ago, modismos said:

Hi everyone,

I recently switched from a Samsung Android phone to an iPhone 15 Pro Max. On my Samsung phone, TrueCaller used to display the caller name and ID in real-time when the phone was ringing, which was incredibly useful for identifying spam calls. However, since I made the switch to iPhone, I no longer see the caller ID in real-time. This has made it difficult to differentiate between calls from known contacts and spam or advertisement calls.

I've checked the TrueCaller settings and made sure all permissions are granted, but still no luck. Has anyone else faced this issue with TrueCaller on their iPhone? Is there a specific setting or workaround to get the real-time caller ID feature to work on iOS?

Any advice or solutions would be greatly appreciated.

Idioms

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Elena

Hey Elena, the issue you’re facing is due to Apple's restrictions on third-party app integration with their call system, which prevents the real-time caller ID feature from functioning as it does on Android. Also, Live Caller ID is a premium functionality. We recommend setting up Siri shortcuts as an alternative. 
Please go through this article for more information https://support.truecaller.com/en/support/solutions/articles/81000410428-how-to-enable-live-caller-id-on-iphone-

• Share on WhatsApp