Ask me anything (Truecaller CEO & co-founder)

Alan Mamedi

• Truecaller Team
Alan Mamedi

Dear Truecaller community,

I´m Alan, CEO and co-founder of Truecaller. Let´s do an Ask me anything and I will respond to your questions related to Truecaller, entrepreneurship etc. Go for it!

• Share on WhatsApp

4 hours ago, Alan Mamedi said:

I´m Alan, CEO and co-founder of Truecaller. Let´s do an Ask me anything and I will respond to your questions related to Truecaller, entrepreneurship etc. Go for it!

As you do this why the chat is not sending it for free or if we use wife it can go through sometimes it's easy to connect to those who don't use trucaller then they can join only seeing that I am using it often why's that? 

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

ok, alan. are you willing to give an answer for who God is?

which book is first written in this world?

which religion comes out first?

• Share on WhatsApp

IPhones live calling id.. 

Bluetick verify account in my

• Share on WhatsApp

7 minutes ago, Maf T said:

As you do this why the chat is not sending it for free or if we use wife it can go through sometimes it's easy to connect to those who don't use trucaller then they can join only seeing that I am using it often why's that? 

Hi sir,

I am a Teacher of primary school. Many student parents call me for lookafter Ther child. But My Number Not verified. Not blue bage. Somtime They confused.so please give me blue bage to solve this problem.my Numbers 

1. 01642762981

• Share on WhatsApp

I am premium memeber of Truecaller, I purchased Monthly Subscription of Truecaller, and not a verified I'd. Can you check my account and give blue tick to my account. 🥺❤️

Could contain: Text, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Face, Head

• Share on WhatsApp

5 hours ago, Alan Mamedi said:

juste vous dire merci pour cette application 

• Share on WhatsApp

Please I want you to help me remove the bracket name showing on my truecaller 08167564344 (Ella Good tinder)

Could contain: Text

• Share on WhatsApp

Take The Right Call.... why this ? True Software Scandinavia AB launched True Caller which is a UNIQUE PRODUCT n essential also, n now TRUE CALLER is mostly there in every ones smart phone. What Next?  What will be next RIGHT CALL of True Software Scandinavia AB .... I think next essential RIGHT PRODUCT must have feature of QR Code, Scan Documents, Save Documents, Share Documents n MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE features where everything and everyone is remained connected. I hope I will be part of ur next product development team.... so question remains same..what will be ur next RIGHT CALL as a CEO and Founder of True Calller for next generation REVOLUTIONARY PRODUCT?

Edited by Dr Chirag Shah
Typo error
  • Share on WhatsApp

5 hours ago, Alan Mamedi said:

I want to have premium feature and I tried many times but doesn't work please help

• Share on WhatsApp

Adebambo you 

• Share on WhatsApp

I need to blue tik is my caller id 

Community Page some one folw

• Share on WhatsApp

Sir my Truecaller no active primium sir please activate account 

• Share on WhatsApp

6 hours ago, Alan Mamedi said:

Dear Alan ,CEO and co-founder of true caller how can I get blue tick on my phone number 094 200 1802? Thanks 

• Share on WhatsApp

ما هي ماهية الحياة ؟!

وما هي الدوافع اللتى تشجع الإنسان على الإستمرار فى المغادرة ؟!

• Share on WhatsApp

7 hours ago, Alan Mamedi said:

Dear sir,

Can the following features be included:-

1) flash light blinking when incoming call comes

2)inclusion of all favourite contacts in free HD voice call

• Share on WhatsApp

Why do other peoples description of ones identify in your app, weigh more in YOUR chosen description of them, rather than a persons right to self identify, by their own definition of their identity. Would love it if u could unpack the thinking behind your decision.

Edited by Robbie Naidu
  • Share on WhatsApp

What challenges do you see with making TrueCaller work with iOS? Do you see Apple encroaching on your business model in the same way they have done with other product categories (most recently password managers)

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

When will the support experience for TrueCaller be improved?

Is it possible to have a support experience that doesn’t involve going back and forward constantly with people?

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

excellent 

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

16 hours ago, Alan Mamedi said:

Hey Alan👋

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your successful platform Truecaller💐👌👍

Secondly, it's good to see you coming in the Truecaller Community for a Questionnaire round. 

Thirdly my Question to you is- Why you chose this name "TRUECALLER"?

Thanks a ton🙂

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

19 hours ago, Alan Mamedi said:

Please Price increase the premium plan for Sri Lankan Citizens..  we low budget price....you can do it..🙏 Because I Appreciate that one. Other One all things Very good.. 👍 

Could contain: Electronics, Mobile Phone, Phone, Text

• Share on WhatsApp

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته 

تحظى تروكول بأهمية كثير من الناس ولكن في بعض الأحيان لا يعمل 

• Share on WhatsApp

23 hours ago, Alan Mamedi said:

Please give blue tick sir this is my humble request 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Alan Mamedi

I can´t control that. It´s being triggered  based on your profile information that it´s correct and that you have connected other social media accounts to your Truecaller profile. Good luck!

• Share on WhatsApp