• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...

Musaab

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Mangesh more 

• Share on WhatsApp

On February 27, the Truecaller Insider forum announced the launch of a new feature called "Max" in the Truecaller app. Details about the specific functionality of Max are not available from this search result, but it suggests it was a new addition to the Truecaller lineup in late February.

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi

• Share on WhatsApp

On 2/27/2024 at 12:14 PM, RohitG said:

Could contain: People, Person, T-Shirt, Adult, Female, Woman, Jeans, Male, Man, Photography

Hello, and a warm welcome to all the new members of TrueTalks, the official Truecaller Community!

As we unite under this platform, we're not just connecting Truecaller users; we're building a dynamic, interactive network that enhances communication safety and efficiency.

Our Mission: The Purpose Behind Our Community

At Truecaller, our mission is to make communication safer and more efficient for everyone. This community serves as a bridge to connect Truecaller users worldwide, encouraging a space for learning, sharing, and growth. Here, we believe in:

Collective Wisdom: Your experiences, tips, and insights enrich our community, improving everyone's knowledge and usage of Truecaller.
Direct Interaction with Experts: Gain valuable insights and advice directly from the Truecaller team and experienced users.
Influencing Truecaller's Future: Your feedback and suggestions are important in shaping the evolution and future features of Truecaller.

We envision this community as more than a platform; it's a collaborative ecosystem where each member contributes to and benefits from our collective wisdom, centered around safer and smarter communication.

The Benefits: What's in it for You

Joining this community offers numerous advantages:
Networking: Connect with a diverse group of Truecaller users from around the world.
Expert Advice: Get the best out of Truecaller with guidance from our team and expert users.
Early Access: Be among the first to know about and test new features and updates.
Direct Influence: Your suggestions and feedback will directly impact future developments.

Your Role: How You Can Make a Difference

Your active participation is crucial. Here’s how you can contribute:
Engage Actively: Join discussions, share your Truecaller experiences, and help others.
Be a Truecaller Ambassador: Share how Truecaller has impacted your life.
Offer Constructive Feedback: Help us understand what you love and what can be improved.
Support Fellow Members: Assist others with technical issues or general queries.
Getting Started

To begin, create your profile by signing up and introducing yourself in this thread. Please read our community guidelines to ensure a respectful and enjoyable environment for everyone.

We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to your contributions and experiences. Together, let's shape this community into a cornerstone of safe and smart communication!

Welcome to the Official Truecaller Community – where your voice makes a real difference!

Read other useful threads:

1. [Guide] Install TrueTalks community web app on mobile

2. How to enable Two-Factor Authentication in the community?

3. Beware of These Top Scams! Share Your Scam Stories.

4. Staying Alert Helps Protect Our Community! report the latest scams and spam.

Kasim

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
22 hours ago, Devanand jee said:

On February 27, the Truecaller Insider forum announced the launch of a new feature called "Max" in the Truecaller app. Details about the specific functionality of Max are not available from this search result, but it suggests it was a new addition to the Truecaller lineup in late February.

Hey Devanand, To use the Max feature, you'll need to have Truecaller Premium on an Android phone.
To learn more about this feature please go through this article 

• Share on WhatsApp

On ٢٧‏/٢‏/٢٠٢٤ at 11:14, RohitG said:

قد يحتوي على: أشخاص، شخص، قميص، بالغ، أنثى، امرأة، جينز، ذكر، رجل، تصوير فوتوغرافي

مرحباً، وترحيباً حاراً بجميع الأعضاء الجدد في TrueTalks، مجتمع Truecaller الرسمي!

من خلال توحدنا تحت هذه المنصة، فإننا لا نقوم فقط بربط مستخدمي Truecaller؛ بل نقوم أيضًا ببناء شبكة ديناميكية وتفاعلية تعمل على تعزيز سلامة الاتصالات وكفاءتها.

مهمتنا: الهدف وراء مجتمعنا

في Truecaller، تتمثل مهمتنا في جعل التواصل أكثر أمانًا وكفاءة للجميع. يعمل هذا المجتمع كجسر لربط مستخدمي Truecaller في جميع أنحاء العالم، وتشجيع مساحة للتعلم والمشاركة والنمو. هنا، نؤمن بما يلي:

الحكمة الجماعية: تجاربك ونصائحك ورؤاك تثري مجتمعنا، وتحسن معرفة الجميع واستخدامهم لـ Truecaller.
التفاعل المباشر مع الخبراء: احصل على رؤى ونصائح قيمة مباشرة من فريق Truecaller والمستخدمين ذوي الخبرة.
التأثير على مستقبل Truecaller: ملاحظاتك واقتراحاتك مهمة في تشكيل تطور Truecaller وميزاته المستقبلية.

نحن نتصور هذا المجتمع باعتباره أكثر من مجرد منصة؛ فهو نظام بيئي تعاوني حيث يساهم كل عضو في حكمتنا الجماعية ويستفيد منها، مع التركيز على التواصل الأكثر أمانًا وذكاءً.

الفوائد: ما الذي ستستفيده منها؟

إن الانضمام إلى هذا المجتمع يوفر العديد من المزايا:
التواصل: التواصل مع مجموعة متنوعة من مستخدمي Truecaller من جميع أنحاء العالم.
نصائح الخبراء: احصل على أفضل ما في Truecaller من خلال التوجيه من فريقنا والمستخدمين الخبراء.
الوصول المبكر: كن من أوائل من يعرفون ويختبرون الميزات والتحديثات الجديدة.
التأثير المباشر: ستؤثر اقتراحاتك وملاحظاتك بشكل مباشر على التطورات المستقبلية.

دورك: كيف يمكنك إحداث الفارق

إن مشاركتك النشطة أمر بالغ الأهمية. وإليك كيفية المساهمة:
المشاركة بنشاط: انضم إلى المناقشات، وشارك تجاربك مع Truecaller، وساعد الآخرين.
كن سفيرًا لـ Truecaller: شارك كيف أثر Truecaller على حياتك.
قدم ملاحظات بناءة: ساعدنا في فهم ما تحبه وما يمكن تحسينه.
دعم الأعضاء الآخرين: ساعد الآخرين في حل المشكلات الفنية أو الاستفسارات العامة.
البدء

للبدء، قم بإنشاء ملفك الشخصي من خلال التسجيل وتقديم نفسك في هذا الموضوع. يرجى قراءة إرشادات مجتمعنا لضمان بيئة محترمة وممتعة للجميع.

يسعدنا أن نستقبلك هنا ونتطلع إلى مساهماتك وتجاربك. معًا، دعونا نشكل هذا المجتمع ليصبح حجر الأساس للتواصل الآمن والذكي!

مرحبًا بك في مجتمع Truecaller الرسمي - حيث يحدث صوتك فرقًا حقيقيًا!

اقرأ مواضيع مفيدة أخرى:

1.  [دليل] تثبيت تطبيق الويب المجتمعي TrueTalks على الهاتف المحمول

2.  كيفية تفعيل المصادقة الثنائية في المجتمع؟

3.  احذر من عمليات الاحتيال الشهيرة هذه! شارك قصصك عن الاحتيال.

4.  البقاء في حالة تأهب يساعد على حماية مجتمعنا! قم بالإبلاغ عن أحدث عمليات الاحتيال والرسائل غير المرغوب فيها.

انا افضل هذا الاتطبيق اكثر من اي تطبيق اخر

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...

Hello 

• Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...

Pls verify my account

• Haha 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

🥰🥰

• Haha 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
6 hours ago, Iykonic media said:

Pls verify my account

Hey, To get verification badge you have to link your google account. Just make sure your details match your profile and please go through the below article for better understanding of verification badge.

• Share on WhatsApp

When somebody call me the phone rings, but there is no option for me to answer the call. The phone icon don't appeared on my phone to answer the call. Please help, I don't want to uninstalled  true caller but if the problem don't get resolved I will have no choice. 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
23 hours ago, PieterMich said:

When somebody call me the phone rings, but there is no option for me to answer the call. The phone icon don't appeared on my phone to answer the call. Please help, I don't want to uninstalled  true caller but if the problem don't get resolved I will have no choice. 

Hi Pieter, could you please share which phone and version you're using? Also, it would be helpful if you could provide a screenshot or screen recording of the issue. We will get back to you on this as soon as possible.

• Share on WhatsApp

Hii

Bug hai 

• Share on WhatsApp

Greetings

I just don't understand why my true caller verified badge no''t shown on my number.i have done 100% my profile activity but the badge is no't shown can anyone guid me to fix the problem?

Thanks.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
8 hours ago, Lijyass said:

Greetings

I just don't understand why my true caller verified badge no''t shown on my number.i have done 100% my profile activity but the badge is no't shown can anyone guid me to fix the problem?

Thanks.

Hey Lijyass, the verified badge is not in our hands as it is allocated by the system. Please keep your profile accurate and updated. The badge will appear automatically in the profile soon. Also please go through the below article for better understanding of verification badge.

• Share on WhatsApp

Likely a business

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Happy to be one of your members and friends 

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

On 3/27/2024 at 9:40 AM, Mayur said:

giphy.gif

• Share on WhatsApp

Am new here

• Share on WhatsApp