Battle of the Features: Who Viewed My Profile vs. Who Searched For Me!

Priyanka Sharma

• Truecaller Team
Priyanka Sharma

Welcome TrueTalks Community,

In one corner, we have the reigning champion, "Who Viewed My Profile," and in the other, a strong contender, "Who Searched for Me." Let’s see them go head-to-head to find out which one deserves the title of the best feature!

Ding Ding Ding!! Let the Match Begin:

Who Viewed My Profile 🏆

This feature lets you know when someone has taken a peek at your profile on the app. If someone actively views your profile, Truecaller sends you a notification so you can see who’s checking you out!

• How It Works: You’ll receive a notification only after at least 3 people have viewed your profile. And to keep things smooth, you won’t get notified again if the same person views your profile within 15 days—because no one likes being spammed!
  • Quick Tip: Views from contacts saved in your phonebook don’t count.

Each person’s view counts only once per day, even if they check your profile multiple times.

Who Searched For Me 🤔

This feature shows you a list of people who have searched for your phone number on Truecaller. It can reveal details like the searcher's name, location, and the time they searched for you.

• Why It’s Useful: It’s an easy way to keep tabs on who might be looking to connect with you—be it an old friend, a service provider, your bank relationship manager, or even a date who’s double-checking that they haven’t been given a fake number!
  • Quick Tip: Someone can search for you only if they have your number. This feature does not allow anyone to get your number by searching for your name.

The Final Verdict: It’s a Tie! 🎯
Both brought their A-game, making the match an exciting one. Each feature delivers unique benefits, making it hard to pick just one as the winner.

What They Have in Common:
Let’s take a look at what unites these features and the value they bring:

• Professional Connections: People you recently met at work may search for you or view your profile to save your contact details for future use.
  • Job Opportunities: Recruiters might search for you or view your profile before reaching out with a job offer that’s just right for you.
  • Potential Dates: Someone you shared your number with might do a quick search for you or view your profile to ensure you’re genuine.

To access both features, don’t forget to grab a Premium subscription here:- https://tinyurl.com/3pbxxjjr

In the end, both "Who Viewed My Profile" and "Who Searched for Me" help you stay aware and in control of your connections. Which one is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!

• Share on WhatsApp