Call for feedback! 📲

Szymon

• Truecaller Team

Hi TrueTalks Community! 

I'm Szymon, from the Calling Team. We strive to make your calling experience the best our there and we'd love your input.

To begin with, we are thinking about the ways in which we can improve the Calls tab! 

Could contain: Person, Face, Head, Text, Electronics, Phone, Mobile Phone, Machine, Wheel

Do let us know:

• what do you like about it?
  • what don't you like about it?
  • how can we make it better for you?

We're also curious:

• who are you usually calling from Truecaller and how often?
  • if you don't use Truecaller for calling, and instead use another app - which one and why?

Thanks upfront for all the feedback, keep in touch 💙

• Share on WhatsApp

Hola buenos días,  me gustaría que wuf puedan grabar las llamadas ya que no se puede.

Gracias por la atención prestada 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

انو جيد لاكن اريد انا اعرف من يبحث عني او انا ابحث انا احد عندما أفعل ذلك ولا  يقبل ذلك يرد اشترك سنوياً 

Edited by Hussein
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Most contacts which you call these days have two numbers, it would be great if the dialed list had 3 lines for each entry, Name in bold and two subtexts, first the mobile number and then the status & time of the call. have attached a mockup below.

Could contain: Text, Adult, Female, Person, Woman

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

1 hour ago, Szymon said:

Hi TrueTalks Community! 

I'm Szymon, from the Calling Team. We strive to make your calling experience the best our there and we'd love your input.

To begin with, we are thinking about the ways in which we can improve the Calls tab! 

Could contain: Person, Face, Head, Text, Electronics, Phone, Mobile Phone, Machine, Wheel

Do let us know:

We're also curious:

• if you don't use Truecaller for calling, and instead use another app - which one and why?

If I have been blocked by someone on Truecaller chat and calling then what is the other way to reach out that person 🤔

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

If have been blocked by someone on Truecaller chat and calling then what is the other way to reach out that person 

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
1 hour ago, Funky said:

Most contacts which you call these days have two numbers, it would be great if the dialed list had 3 lines for each entry, Name in bold and two subtexts, first the mobile number and then the status & time of the call.

Hi Funky! 

thanks for this input. why is it important for you to know from which number someone called you? 

• Share on WhatsApp

No regular number I have been called, I use True Caller only for Office use and my relatives. 

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

14 minutes ago, Szymon said:

Hi Funky! 

thanks for this input. why is it important for you to know from which number someone called you? 

Hello Szymon,

The number comes handy while i have to call back someone on a particular number, e.g. the same saved contact is not available on one of the number (personal phone) during a particular time of the day and is only reachable on the 2nd number (work phone). I will have to blindly tap from the recently dialed numbers only to get a "not available automated voice message" and then go back to contacts to dial the correct number. 

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Hello Szymon, I hope you remember me, you can show how many times it was junked marked in the calls tab below the number.

If we receive a missed call from unknown number, it would be easier to recognise if we want to call the person or not.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Good 

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Very nice👍

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Ok

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
On 3/28/2024 at 9:13 PM, VishUrv said:

If have been blocked by someone on Truecaller chat and calling then what is the other way to reach out that person 

The best way to get in touch with them is through a different number that isn't blocked. You can inform them that you're attempting to reach out.

• Share on WhatsApp

Need a proper UI update for the calling screen. It's very outdated. The profile pic in calling screen needs to be in circle and organised. Please hide the phone number of contact callers in calling screen. It'll help more in privacy.

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

Hiii

• Share on WhatsApp

Hello. Please, remove the "premium" tab because it is annoying.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

15 hours ago, blissashly29 said:

Hello. Please, remove the "premium" tab because it is annoying.

It's true. It's very annoying.

• Share on WhatsApp

Pas mal pour le moment 

• Share on WhatsApp

Hi

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

بتاريخ 28/3/2024 الساعة 16:58 قال سيمون:

مرحبًا  بمجتمع TrueTalks! 

أنا سيمون، من فريق الاتصال. نحن نسعى إلى تجربة الاتصال الخاص بك، نحن الأفضل ونحب مساهمك.

في البداية، نحن نفكر في السباق الذي نقوم بنشره بتخصيص علامة التبويب "المكالمات"! 

يمكن أن تحتوي على: شخص، وجه، رأس، نص، إلكترونيات، هاتف، هاتف محمول، آلة، عجلة

اسمحوا لنا أن نفهم:

• ما الذي يعجبك في ذلك؟
  • ما الذي لا يعجبك فيه؟
  • كيف يمكننا أن نجعلها أفضل بالنسبة لك؟

نحن فضوليون أيضًا:

• من يعرف عادة Truecaller وكم من الوقت؟
  • إذا كنت لا تستخدم Truecaller للاتصال، ولكم من ذلك استخدام تطبيقًا آخر - ما هو التطبيق ولماذا؟

شكرا مقدمًا على جميع التعليقات، ابقَ على اتصال💙

منقول 

• Share on WhatsApp

ادعو للحصول على الردود 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 3/28/2024 at 8:58 AM, Szymon said:

Hi TrueTalks Community! 

Do let us know:

We're also curious:

Me gusta la aplicación en general, muy bueno que de nuevo está la opción de grabar las llamadas. Yo la utilizo a diario y la recomiendo constantemente. Me gustaría tener algún beneficio por cada que alguien la ha instalado bajo mi enlace y/o recomendación.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

I Have No Veryfid our App Payment Issue 

• Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...
El 4/7/2024 a las 19:52, Camilo Ivan Restrepo dijo:

Me gusta la aplicación en general, muy bueno que de nuevo está la opción de grabar las llamadas. Yo la utilizo a diario y la recomiendo constantemente. Me gustaría tener algún beneficio por cada que alguien la ha instalado bajo mi enlace y/o recomendación.

Cuando uno la llamada para grabarla el otro oyente escucha que se ha comenzado a grabar osea ya no es discreta , lo intente en varias llamadas y todas las personas me decian que se iba a grabar la llamada . Adicional que esto se deberia dejar en los ajustes como predeterminada para no estar llamando para unir 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Our picks

• Picture this your phone rings, and the person on the other end says they're a family member who’s in trouble. They might say they've been in a car accident or got into trouble and need money urgently. Sometimes, they even say they're your grandchild but the caller is a scammer. Once you send the money, it's gone forever.
      • 6 replies
    • At Truecaller, our mission is to build trust in communication, and part of that mission involves keeping you informed about potential threats. A worrying trend has emerged in Bengaluru, called the FedEX Courier Scam. This is all you need to know.
      • 4 replies
    • Many people receive annoying spam calls on their phones, causing frustration and interruptions in their day-to-day activities, highlighting the need for better ways to stop these unwanted calls.

Introducing Truecaller's new superhero: 'Max'! 
      Max is Truecaller's latest AI-powered feature that swoops in to save the day from spam calls, even if they're not in the Truecaller database.

How does it work?
      If you get a call from an unknown number, it checks whether it's a spam call or a genuine person is calling. If it's a spam call, it automatically blocks the call

Here's the thing:
      To use the Max feature, you'll need to have Truecaller Premium on an Android phone.

Excited to partner with Max?
      Just open your Truecaller app, go to 'Settings', tap 'Block', select 'Max' for protection, and you're good to go! Now you can avoid spam calls like a pro.

• 16 replies
    • Recording your phone calls is now seamless using Truecaller's Call Recording feature on Android devices. It's essential to recall every aspect, whether during a business discussion or a personal chat. Call recording enables you to achieve precisely this.

Truecaller's call recording feature is completely safe and secure. After a call is recorded and transferred to your device, Truecaller no longer has access to the recording.

Download Truecaller App  
      Upgrade to the premium version to use the call recording feature.

How does the call recording function work?

1.  Begin the call and hit the recording button.
      2. After the call is answered, there will be a quick 3-second countdown. During this interval, the recipient is placed on hold to initiate the recording process, which begins immediately following this period.

How to Find and Manage Your Recordings
      All your recorded calls are stored inside the Truecaller app. Once a call concludes or you halt the recording, you have the convenience of accessing, listening to, sharing, renaming, or deleting your recordings straight from the app. Additionally, there's an option to save your recordings to your Google Drive for backup.

Enhanced Features for an Improved Experience

Call Recording goes beyond simple recording to elevate your experience:
      - Automatically Generated Call Subject: Simplify the management of your recordings.
      - Instant Conversation Summaries: Get rapid overviews of your discussions for quick memory refresh.
      - AI-Driven Transcriptions: Access written versions of your talks for thorough review.

Benefits of Using Call Recording:
      - Capture Every Detail: Guarantee that key elements of your discussions are recorded.
      - Maintain Attention: Participate in calls without the distraction of taking notes.
      - Prevent Miscommunications: Review calls to clear up any misunderstandings.

Truecaller's Call Recording functionality for Android devices offers a robust solution for improving your call management. Suitable for both business and personal applications, it guarantees that every significant conversation is recorded and preserved. Begin enjoying a more structured and effective communication journey today.
      • 23 replies