How would you improve search results?

GabrielForsberg

• Truecaller Team
GabrielForsberg

Hello, TrueTalks community! My name is Gabriel and I work as a designer in the Truecaller iPhone team.

We in the Truecaller iPhone team would like to hear directly from you about how we can improve your search results to make the experience better for you.

• What more information would you like to see presented when you get a search result?
  • What things would you like to be able to do from this screen? (for example today you're able to call, message, block,  comment - what else would you like to see added?)
  • Is there any information that you find unnecessary in the search results today?
  • How can we make the search results easier to read and understand?

Thank you!

/Gabriel

image.png.382e2d221c930462d62baccffcb28fbb.png

• Share on WhatsApp

Searching numbers should be changed to the previous feature where we can access contacts from Truecaller directly 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

برجاء ظهور اخر ظهور لصديقي ف تروكولر 

• Share on WhatsApp

Good 

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Show always who search me 

• Share on WhatsApp

Osika Afiriyie 

• Share on WhatsApp

All spam calls / robo calls / should be blocked automatically 

• Share on WhatsApp

Hey Gabriel👋

I myself use search results

many a times.

Mostly I open and search a number indirectly from a site that shows search results on Truecaller app & sometimes directly on Truecaller app.

But one thing that annoys me at times that the search results get stored in the identified contacts that I don't want to save in my contacts and I have to individually delete them as theirs no select all to delete them directly. 

Otherwise Search results is the most important feature in Truecaller app for me.

I hope you understand the issue.

Thank you 😊

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Not only on iPhone, but also not on Android.

• Share on WhatsApp

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Gulam Ahmad Raza said:

Not only on iPhone, but also not on Android.

Edited by S R
  • Share on WhatsApp

Need to update the name as per profile or real name. As well as old name displayed to others  different name.

• Share on WhatsApp

Dear Gabriel 

If you can improve the search results when unknown callers call 

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Improving search results for unknown callers can be helpful in identifying who is calling you. One way to do this is by using a reverse phone lookup service. Websites like truecaller.com offer this feature, allowing you to search for information about unknown numbers and see if they are associated with any known entities or individuals. It's a useful tool for identifying spam calls or finding out who is trying to reach you.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Instead of search by numbers pls give features of search by name 

• Share on WhatsApp

Posted (edited)

Add a feature to search by name

Edited by Dima
  • Share on WhatsApp

Finding it very difficult to use this app on my iPhone 

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Name search is better than the number search 

• Share on WhatsApp

Need to show last seen of own number 

• Share on WhatsApp

1-  The search should be by number .

2- The search should be by the name.

2- The search should be by email.

if those 3 selections are available to use or choose one of the 3 , it would be more helpful and useful and easy to find.

• Share on WhatsApp

To improve search results on Truecaller, you can try the following steps:

1. Make sure your contact information is up to date: Ensure that your name, phone number, and any other relevant details are accurate in your Truecaller profile.

2. Verify your phone number: Truecaller allows users to verify their phone numbers to increase trust and accuracy in search results.

3. Connect with social media accounts: Linking your social media profiles to Truecaller can help improve search results by providing additional information about you.

4. Use a unique name or nickname: If possible, use a unique name or nickname in your Truecaller profile to make it easier for others to find you in search results.

5. Regularly update your profile: Keep your Truecaller profile updated with any changes to your contact information or personal details.

By following these tips, you should see an improvement in the search results on Truecaller!

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp