Unable to search or add a number in family sharing

aditya7755

As the title suggests, I am unable to add a particular family member number under the Family sharing. I'm a premium user with family sharing plan.

The number appears in contacts, but when I try to add them their number does not appear at all in family sharing. They are not a Premium member, and we are in the same country.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
15 hours ago, aditya7755 said:

As the title suggests, I am unable to add a particular family member number under the Family sharing. I'm a premium user with family sharing plan.

The number appears in contacts, but when I try to add them their number does not appear at all in family sharing. They are not a Premium member, and we are in the same country.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hey Aditya, we need a few more information to help you.

• Inbox with your phone number (including the country code) and the numbers you're trying to add. 
  • Also a screen recording of the error encountered, if possible.

We look forward to your DM.

• Share on WhatsApp

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 9:42 AM, Vinutha said:

Hey Aditya, we need a few more information to help you.

• Inbox with your phone number (including the country code) and the numbers you're trying to add. 
  • Also a screen recording of the error encountered, if possible.

We look forward to your DM.

Shared the number privately with you

Edited by aditya7755
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
1 hour ago, aditya7755 said:

Shared the number privately with you

Thanks for sharing, hope the issue has been solved.🙂

• Share on WhatsApp

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue! What is the fix?

• Share on WhatsApp

Any solution 

• Share on WhatsApp

Hello Team

I have purchased the family plan but when i try adding my another account with the same country and number it does not show up any results. Can you please look into the same and advise. 

• Share on WhatsApp

17 hours ago, Andy K said:

Hello Team

I have purchased the family plan but when i try adding my another account with the same country and number it does not show up any results. Can you please look into the same and advise. 

Thank to share 

• Share on WhatsApp

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Team

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
34 minutes ago, Rudrani said:

Hello Team

Hey Rudrani, Could you please Inbox with your phone number (including the country code) and the numbers you're trying to add. I will check this and get back to you as soon as possible.

• Share on WhatsApp

Thank you ... It is done

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there
I am having the same issue

I have tried to DM you @Vinutha, but it says you cannot receive DM's

Please help

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
18 hours ago, eyetac said:

Hi there
I am having the same issue

I have tried to DM you @Vinutha, but it says you cannot receive DM's

Please help

Hey, please try sending a DM now. Please inbox me with your phone number (including the country code) and the numbers you're trying to add? I will check this for you.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 4 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. Why can't Truecaller team just post the solution here? Reach out to their support through the app and follow their steps given by ensure contact is also in phone native contacts and clear the truecaller app cache. And also synced. 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
16 hours ago, vernchia said:

I am having the same issue. Why can't Truecaller team just post the solution here? Reach out to their support through the app and follow their steps given by ensure contact is also in phone native contacts and clear the truecaller app cache. And also synced. 

Hey Vernchia, Please check your DM i have shared the info.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...

My True caller family safety Guardian app not adding/invite my other home number not working since 3-4 days. . I reinstall app and again same issue.  My location shows in app but my guardian location not showing. please do needful  

Could contain: Text

• Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...
  • Truecaller Team
Tonmoy Goswami
On 9/6/2024 at 11:07 AM, Mamla said:

My True caller family safety Guardian app not adding/invite my other home number not working since 3-4 days. . I reinstall app and again same issue.  My location shows in app but my guardian location not showing. please do needful  

Could contain: Text

Hello, I'm from the team that has developed the Guardians app. Can you let me know if the issue is still there? Are you able to add your other number now? If not, can you share a video recording with me of the issue?

• Share on WhatsApp

4 hours ago, Tonmoy Goswami said:

Hello, I'm from the team that has developed the Guardians app. Can you let me know if the issue is still there? Are you able to add your other number now? If not, can you share a video recording with me of the issue?

IMG_20240916_170701.jpg

• Share on WhatsApp

I have the same issue 

Edited by ManishBhosekar
  • Share on WhatsApp

On 7/30/2024 at 10:14 AM, Vinutha said:

Hey, please try sending a DM now. Please inbox me with your phone number (including the country code) and the numbers you're trying to add? I will check this for you.

On 7/15/2024 at 4:10 PM, Rudrani said:

Hello Team

I have the same issue 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
18 hours ago, ManishBhosekar said:

I have the same issue 

Hey Manish, could you DM me your number and the numbers you want to add to the family plan?

• Share on WhatsApp

On 9/23/2024 at 11:40 AM, Vinutha said:

Vinutha please help me or let me know when will the guardian from truecaller will work as before please why are you not responding please please how many times i have pinged you

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
21 hours ago, dristi said:

Hey Dristi, as requested by our team, could you share a screen recording with us? This will help us understand the issue better and assist you more effectively.

• Share on WhatsApp

Given so many times the main problem is in version 1.26.1 this is not working when installed. Nor the guardian option is showing to send nothing is working ask the technical team to update it 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Nandeeny
On 9/28/2024 at 1:39 PM, dristi said:

Given so many times the main problem is in version 1.26.1 this is not working when installed. Nor the guardian option is showing to send nothing is working ask the technical team to update it 

Hey Dristi! Our dev team @Tonmoy Goswami is here to support the Guardians issues. We suggest you share here or DM the screen recording with any of us. We understand that sharing the details might be trouble for you, however, to analyse the exact issue, we need to check a video recording of this.

• Share on WhatsApp