400 Million Users: Celebrate with Truecaller and Win a One Year Premium Subscription!

RohitG

Verified my name on Truecaller 

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

This app is so good he blocked spam call 

• Share on WhatsApp

Posted (edited)

(1)  REALME  NARZO  50  5G.

(2)  USING TRUE CALLER FAMILY PREMIUM SINCE - 1¼ YEARS (ONE YEAR and THREE  MONTHS).

(3)  THE  NUMBER  BLOCKING  FEATURE  IS  BLOCKING  SAVED  AND  FAVOURITED  CONTACTS  -  WHICH  ARE  NOT  PRESENT  IN  THE  TRUE CALLER'S  BLOCK  LIST AND  THE  UNBLOCKING OPTION  IS  ALSO NOT  AVAILABLE  !! 😞😢

🌟 APART  FROM THIS,  MANY  SAVED  CONTACTS  ARE  GETTING  MIXED UP AND  THE WRONG  CONTACTS  GET  THE  WRONG  PROFILE  PICTURE :  FOR  FIXING THIS  ERROR, MANY  TIMES  CONTACT  DELETION  AND  RE-SAVING  OF  CONTACTS  HAS  BEEN DONE, BUT  TO  NO  AVAIL. !  😞😢 

🌟 ADDING  FAMILY  MEMBERS  TO  TRUE  CALLER'S  FAMILY  PREMIUM  PACK  IS  SUCH  A  GREAT  HEADACHE  THAT  MULTIPLE  TIMES  CONTACT  DELETION,  RE SAVING  OF  CONTACT  NUMBERS , AND  SWAPPING  OF  THE PREMIUM  FAMILY  HEADS  BECOME  UNAVOIDABLE ! 😞😢 

🌟 DESPITE HAVING EVERY SINGLE  PROFILE  INFORMATION  AND  PROFILE  PHOTOS  ON  TRUE CALLER'S  PROFILE,  FACEBOOK  PROFILE  &  GOOGLE  PROFILE  100 %  EXACT  AND  COMPLETE  MATCHING  AND  COMPLETE  IN  EVERY  SINGLE  DETAIL,  YOU  NEVER  GET  THE  TRUE CALLER'S  VERIFIED  BADGE.  ON  THE  OTHER  HAND,  PROFILES  HAVING  ZERO  DETAILS  AND  ZERO  PROFILE PICTURE AND  PRIVATE   TRUE CALLER  PROFILES  ARE  GETTING THE  BLUE  TRUE CALLER  VERIFIED BADGE. 

🌟 IF  THE  BLUE VERIFIED  BADGE  IS  ALSO  FOR  SALE  LIKE  THE  GREEN  TRUE CALLER  VERIFIED  BADGE,  AT  LEAST  THEY  SHOULD  BE  MADE  AVAILABLE  TO  EVERY  TRUE  CALLER  USER,  WHETHER  PREMIUM, FAMILY  PREMIUM  OR  NON  PREMIUM  SHOULDN'T  MATTER  AT  ALL. 😠🤬👎🏻

🌟 DEAR  TRUE  CALLER,  EVERYTHING  YOU  DO  IS  (SEEMS)  PURPOSEFULLY  PLANNED  TO  ATTRACT  MORE  HATERS  AND  TO  MAKE  THE  GENUINE  TRUE CALLER  USER TO  MOVE  ON  TO  OTHER  CALLING  APPS.  LIKE  THE  -  “CALL  APP”,  WHICH  IS  100 %  BETTER  THAN  TRUE  CALLER.  I ALSO WILL  SURELY MOVE ON  AND  CHOOSE  THE  “CALL APP.”,  WHICH I  USED  PREVIOUSLY,  BEFORE  CHOSING  TRUE CALLER  FAMILY PREMIUM  PACK.  😓  

🌟 YOUR  STUPID  PROMOTIONAL  CELEBRATION  OFFERS  WON'T  GET  YOU MORE  USERS  -  OR  EVEN  HELP  YOU  TO  MAINTAIN  THE  CURRENT  USERS,  WHO  ARE  BEEN  FORCED  TO  LEAVE  THE  TRUE  CALLER  APP.  FOR  GOOD. 😓😥 

🌟 I  HAVE  TRIED  MANY  TIMES  TO  CONTACT  TRUE  CALLER  MANY  TIMES  TO  SHOW  THE DISCREPANCY IN  THEIR  SERVICES, BUT  TO  NO  AVAIL.  

I NEVER GOT A POSITIVE  RESPONSE FROM  TRUE CALLER  APP. 

🌟 I DON'T WANT TO  WISH  TRUE  CALLER  GOOD LUCK  FOR  THE  FUTURE,  AS  IT  DOESN'T  DESERVE IT  AND  WILL  CERTAINLY  NEVER  STRIVE  FOR  IMPROVEMENT  /  BETTERMENT.  

SO,  DEAR  TRUE CALLER,  ALL  THE  🚫 WORST  LUCK  TO  YOU  FOR  THE  FUTURE - [IF  TRUE CALLER  REALLY  HAS  ONE]  !! 

THIS  IS  A  GENUINE  OPINION  &/  REVIEW  WHICH  TRUE  CALLER APP.  WILL. DEFINITELY  WANT  TO  HIDE  /  DELETE.  SO  IT'S  ADVISABLE  TO  SCREENSHOT OR  COPY COPY THIS  REVIEW , FOR THOSE  WHO  FIND  IT  HELPFUL ! .... 

Edited by RohitG
Removed the personal details
  • Share on WhatsApp

Good Awesome 

• Share on WhatsApp

Great 

• Share on WhatsApp

Tecno Pop 8 pro. I have been using truecaller for like 12 years ago, I evev subscribe 4 days now. If possible I will like to see truecaller tracking lost phone. Keep it up.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Xiaomi 13 Ultra
  • Since a very long time - cant remember but more than 3 years
    • Suggest Relevant Actions: Based on the call context, Truecaller could suggest relevant actions directly within the app. For instance, if a call is about scheduling a meeting, Truecaller could offer to create a calendar event with the relevant details (time, date, participants) or send a follow-up message to confirm the meeting.

• Integrate with Other Apps: Truecaller could integrate with popular calendar apps (like Google Calendar or Outlook) and communication platforms (like email or Slack) to seamlessly execute these actions. For example, it could create a calendar event in the user's preferred app or send a confirmation email directly from Truecaller.

• Share on WhatsApp

400 Million Users: Celebrate with Truecaller and Win a One Year Premium Subscription!

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
4 hours ago, Sheshiya_C3 said:

LFG truly we trust in the app and we hope to see new features 🎆🎆🤩🤩🔥🔥

If you have any suggestions then do let us know, we have our eyes and ears open for you.
giphy.gif

• Share on WhatsApp

9 hours ago, RohitG said:

400MAU-truetalks.png.c5036a54563de0a27c7e2dc31b51ce7b.png

We are thrilled to announce that Truecaller has reached an incredible milestone—400 million monthly active users! This achievement is a testament to the trust and reliance that users worldwide have placed on us to make their communication smarter, safer, and more efficient. As we celebrate this momentous occasion, let's take a walk down memory lane and revisit our story, the journey that brought us here, and the exciting opportunities ahead.

Our Story: From Humble Beginnings to Global Impact

Truecaller was born out of a simple yet powerful idea: to make tomorrow’s communication smarter, safer, and more efficient for everyone. Our journey began in 2009 when our founders, Alan Mamedi and Nami Zarringhalam, set out to create an app that would address the growing problem of identifying unknown callers. What started as a modest solution has now evolved into a globally recognized platform, trusted by millions.

Key Milestones in Our Journey:

• 2009: Truecaller was founded.

• 2013: Truecaller reached 10 million users globally.

• 2015: SMS is added to the suite of communicatio­n features offered.

• 2017: Reached 100 million monthly active users globally.

• 2019: Reached 200 million active users globally and 150 million in India. Truecaller has become a top-3 communicatio­n app in India.

• 2021: Half of Indian smartphone users on Truecaller!

• 2021: Truecaller is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm and in November the company reached the significant milestone of 300 million active users.

• 2024: Reached 400 million users globally.

Today, Truecaller is more than just a caller ID and spam blocker; it's a comprehensive communication platform. From making phone calls safer to providing intelligent insights, we've continually innovated to meet the evolving needs of our users.

Join the Celebration and Win a 1-Year Premium Subscription!

To celebrate reaching 400 million monthly active users, we're excited to announce a special contest! The lucky few users will win a 1-year Truecaller Premium subscription. Participating is simple:

How to Enter?

Reply to this thread with:

1. The device you use.

2. How long you have been using the Truecaller app?

3. Which new feature would you like to see on the Truecaller app?

Contest start date: 12:30 pm IST, 30th May 2024

Contest end date: 11:59 pm IST, 1st June 2024

Winners announcement: 4th June 2024

The users with the most insightful and valid responses will each win a 1-year premium subscription.

By participating, you not only stand a chance to win a Premium subscription but also join us in celebrating this milestone. Truecaller Premium offers an array of exclusive features, including advanced spam blocking, call recording, Truecaller Assistant, and AI Call Scanner.

Read the Terms and Conditions below:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. Eligibility: The contest is open to all Truecaller users globally. Employees of Truecaller and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.

2. How to Enter: To enter the contest, participants must reply to the designated contest thread with the following information:

• The device they use.
    • How long they have been using the Truecaller app?
    • Their favorite Truecaller feature.
  3. Contest Period: The contest begins on May 30th, 12:30 pm IST, and ends on June 1st, 11:59 pm IST. Entries submitted after the end date will not be considered.

4. Selection of Winners: Winners will be selected based on the validity and quality of their responses. Entries will be judged on:

• Relevance and completeness of the information provided.
    • Creativity and originality in describing their favorite Truecaller feature.
  5. Notification of Winners: Winners will be announced on June 4th, 2024 on the contest thread and will also be notified via direct message on the TrueTalks community.

6. Prize: The selected winner will receive a 1-year Truecaller Premium subscription. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.

7. Use of Entries: By entering the contest, participants agree to allow Truecaller to use their entries (including their usernames) for promotional purposes on its website, social media, and other marketing materials.

8. Privacy: Any personal data collected during the contest will be used solely for the purposes of the contest and in accordance with Truecaller’s privacy policy.

9. Disqualification: Truecaller reserves the right to disqualify any entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions or is deemed inappropriate or offensive.

10. Modifications and Termination: Truecaller reserves the right to modify or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the contest thread.

11. Acceptance of Terms: By participating in the contest, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.

1. The device you use: HUAWEI Mate 20 Lite SNE-LX3 📱

2. How long you have been using the Truecaller app?: Since 2009 in my heart, and since 2020 in my phone. ❤️📲

3. Which new feature would you like to see on the Truecaller app?: I would like it to be able to recognize faces, just as it currently does with incoming calls.🙋🏻‍♂️🪪

• Share on WhatsApp

1- ¿El dispositivo que utilizas?

Samsung A23

2-¿Desde cuando utiliza truecaller?

Desde hace mucho tiempo, creo que desde el 2013

3-¿Qué nueva característica te gustaría ver en la aplicación Truecaller?

grabador de llamadas gratis

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Congratulations!

• Share on WhatsApp

true caller has done a lot for me and identifying un known 

• Share on WhatsApp

Best apps 

• Share on WhatsApp

Am happy to be part of you .❤️🇬🇭🙏💰

• Share on WhatsApp

Redmi note 12 pro

For a year, 2014, I have been using the Truecaller application 

I would like to add the caller's location feature 

Truecaller is a great app 

• Share on WhatsApp

1. S23 Ultra
2. Your system should know that much better, as it has been so long since using this app. (its almost ~3 years being the pro member, family plan currently.)
3. Truecaller providing some fancy (video caller tunes/ audio caller tunes).

• Share on WhatsApp

Certainly! Let's dive into your questions:

1. I used Samsung galaxy J7 prime from 2020

2.I am using Truecaller from 2020.

3. **Desired New Feature**: As for new features, here are a few ideas that could enhance the Truecaller experience:

- **Enhanced Spam Detection**: Truecaller already does a great job identifying spam calls, but there's always room for improvement. Imagine an even smarter algorithm that can detect and block spam calls more accurately.

- **Customizable Call Recording**: While call recording is available in Truecaller, having more customization options would be fantastic. For instance, allowing users to choose which contacts or call types to record could be useful.

- **Integrated Messaging**: Truecaller primarily focuses on calls, but integrating messaging features (like SMS or chat) directly within the app could make it a one-stop communication hub.

- **Enhanced Caller ID**: How about expanding the Caller ID feature? Imagine not only knowing who's calling but also getting additional context, such as recent social media updates or mutual contacts.

- **Location-Based Features**: Leveraging location data could be interesting. For example, suggesting nearby businesses or services based on the caller's location.

- **Dark Mode Customization**: Dark mode is popular, but what if users could customize the color scheme? Let them choose their favorite dark theme.

- **Smart Call Actions**: Beyond just blocking or identifying calls, Truecaller could offer smart actions. For instance, suggesting quick replies for missed calls or providing relevant information about the caller.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

Wow wow wow 400 million users, it's a significant achievement, congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Truecaller is my personal app

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

Wow wow wow 400 million users, it's a significant achievement, congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Truecaller is my personal app

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

I whant  trucaleer premium

• Share on WhatsApp

Everything is very good and I’m glad that you’re doing well 

• Share on WhatsApp

Good 👍 

• Share on WhatsApp

• Share on WhatsApp

The device you use.

How long you have been using the Truecaller app?

Which new feature would you like to see on the Truecaller app?

Contest start date: 12:30 pm IST, 30th May 2024

Contest end date: 11:59 pm IST, 1st June 2024

Winners announcement: 4th June 2024

The users with the most insightful and valid responses will each win a 1-year premium subscription.

By participating, you not only stand a chance to win a Premium subscription but also join us in celebrating this milestone. Truecaller Premium offers an array of exclusive features, including advanced spam

• Share on WhatsApp