Learn How to Obtain a Verified Badge on Truecaller

Kishan Nagaraj Haritsa

• Truecaller Team
Kishan Nagaraj Haritsa

Could contain: Photography, Clothing, Coat, Jacket, Person, Face, Head, Reading, Portrait, Mobile Phone

Hello, TrueTalks Community!

Understanding Truecaller's Verified Badge

In today's digital landscape, where communication is increasingly virtual, establishing trust and authenticity is paramount. A Verified Badge serves as a symbol of trust, confirming the authenticity of a user and fostering a sense of confidence among its user base.

The Significance of the Verified Badge

The Verified Badge is a symbol of trustworthiness within the Truecaller community. When a user sets up a profile using their genuine name, the platform's intelligent algorithms spring into action. Truecaller carefully assesses the provided information, ensuring its alignment with stringent verification criteria. If the name meets these standards, the user is rewarded with the coveted Verified Badge.

Enhancing the user experience

When a call is received or a number is searched, the presence of the Verified Badge immediately signals to other users that the displayed name is authentic. This transparency fosters a sense of trust and security, empowering individuals to confidently engage in communication, knowing that the identity on the other end is legitimate.

Steps to start your verification process on Truecaller

1. Create your Truecaller profile using your actual name.
2. Truecaller systems will determine if your name qualifies for the Verified badge.
3. If you previously used a fake name or initials, update your profile with your real name to be considered for verification.
4. Link your Google account with Truecaller.
5. Connecting your Google account enhances our ability to verify your name accurately, increasing your chances of receiving the Verified Badge. Additionally, the badge is displayed on your profile based on suggested names. Ensure your profile information remains up-to-date for the best chance of verification!

Note: Verified Badge do not prevent from getting marked as spam.

• Share on WhatsApp

HELLO GUYS I HAVE A VERIFIED BADGE DM FOR CONNECTION 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

You give me verification badge 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
1 hour ago, Ashik Kumar said:

You give me verification badge 

Hey Ashik, We see you’re eager for that verification badge. You’ve done all the steps we suggested, which is good! Just a heads-up, it takes time to get the badge. we are requesting you to wait on the same.

• Share on WhatsApp

How to blue badge 

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
21 hours ago, Arnob said:

How to blue badge 

Hey Arnob, I get it you are interested in getting the verification badge on Truecaller, Here's a tip: Link your Google account for a better chance. Just make sure your details match your profile. and please read the above 👆 article for a better understanding.

• Share on WhatsApp

I think I deserve a Verified badge on my Truecaller account 

l

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
3 hours ago, Olowu Emerson said:

I think I deserve a Verified badge on my Truecaller account 

l

Hey Olowu,  To get verification badge you have to link your google account for a better chance. Just make sure your details match your profile and please go through the above 👆 article for better understanding of verification badge.

• Share on WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...

I’m an iOS user. How do I associate my profile with a social media account?

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Nandeeny
3 hours ago, BenF said:

I’m an iOS user. How do I associate my profile with a social media account?

We've removed Facebook as a login option now, Ben. Also, due to iOS limitations, you'll not be able to add any social accounts with your Truecaller profile. Make sure to update the correct information so our algorithm can check and allocate the verified badge in future.

• Share on WhatsApp

1 hour ago, Nandeeny said:

We've removed Facebook as a login option now, Ben. Also, due to iOS limitations, you'll not be able to add any social accounts with your Truecaller profile. Make sure to update the correct information so our algorithm can check and allocate the verified badge in future.

So what information do I need to update? And who has access to it?

• Like 2
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Nandeeny
On 4/30/2024 at 3:33 PM, BenF said:

So what information do I need to update? And who has access to it?

You don't need to do much on this. Keep your profile accurate and updated. It shall appear soon!

• Share on WhatsApp

Dear sir/madam, After doing everything, the verification badge is still not appearing.

• Like 1
  • Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
Vinutha
14 hours ago, Gulam Ahmad Raza said:

Dear sir/madam, After doing everything, the verification badge is still not appearing.

Hey, If you have already done all the steps which we have mentioned in the above 👆  article, Please wait for some time till the checks are done, most of the checks are done automatically. Once the details are verified a badge will be assigned to your account.

• Share on WhatsApp

Verified me

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
2 hours ago, RS HUNTER said:

Verified me

Hey, I get it, you’re interested in the Verification badge. Just a heads-up, it might take some time for the badge to get it. Please read this article for a better understanding of how it works in truecaller.

• Share on WhatsApp

Kaise h 

• Share on WhatsApp

Please get the badge. I am tired of waiting for years

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
5 hours ago, amr abcarino said:

Please get the badge. I am tired of waiting for years

Hey, I get it, But verification badge is not in our hand, as its given by system it takes time, Please make sure to keep your profile accurate and updated, post validation process it will appear soon. Also please read this article to understand how it works in truecaller.

• Share on WhatsApp

On 4/15/2024 at 7:59 AM, Vinutha said:

Hey Arnob, I get it you are interested in getting the verification badge on Truecaller, Here's a tip: Link your Google account for a better chance. Just make sure your details match your profile. and please read the above 👆 article for a better understanding.

Please I need that verification badge. I've gone through the process you requested

• Share on WhatsApp

• Truecaller Team
2 hours ago, Samuel udeji said:

Please I need that verification badge. I've gone through the process you requested

Hey Samuel, if you have linked the details correctly then please be patient the system must be already assessing your profile, the badge will be assigned to your profile once the internal verification is completed.

• Share on WhatsApp

How can I put the verified mark? 

• Share on WhatsApp

On 4/5/2024 at 12:09 PM, Kishan Nagaraj Haritsa said:

Could contain: Photography, Clothing, Coat, Jacket, Person, Face, Head, Reading, Portrait, Mobile Phone

Hello, TrueTalks Community!

Understanding Truecaller's Verified Badge

In today's digital landscape, where communication is increasingly virtual, establishing trust and authenticity is paramount. A Verified Badge serves as a symbol of trust, confirming the authenticity of a user and fostering a sense of confidence among its user base.

The Significance of the Verified Badge

The Verified Badge is a symbol of trustworthiness within the Truecaller community. When a user sets up a profile using their genuine name, the platform's intelligent algorithms spring into action. Truecaller carefully assesses the provided information, ensuring its alignment with stringent verification criteria. If the name meets these standards, the user is rewarded with the coveted Verified Badge.

Enhancing the user experience

When a call is received or a number is searched, the presence of the Verified Badge immediately signals to other users that the displayed name is authentic. This transparency fosters a sense of trust and security, empowering individuals to confidently engage in communication, knowing that the identity on the other end is legitimate.

Steps to start your verification process on Truecaller

1. Create your Truecaller profile using your actual name.
2. Truecaller systems will determine if your name qualifies for the Verified badge.
3. If you previously used a fake name or initials, update your profile with your real name to be considered for verification.
4. Link your Google account with Truecaller.
5. Connecting your Google account enhances our ability to verify your name accurately, increasing your chances of receiving the Verified Badge. Additionally, the badge is displayed on your profile based on suggested names. Ensure your profile information remains up-to-date for the best chance of verification!

Note: Verified Badge do not prevent from getting marked as spam.

• Share on WhatsApp

Fill up the Truecaller profile by Google account or Facebook account by real name 

• Share on WhatsApp

Jubaer hasan 

• Share on WhatsApp